Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Oh Yes BMT/IND Photos from Today 1/9/2009

You need to set your Mega Pixel up, cuz it is way to hugh and causing a load up problem, set it to at least 3MP

and nice

Great photographs, was that an R40 Modified on the (A) or a slant R40 on the (A), either way you are taking great photographs, the quality can improve a bit though.

Nice pics. Took a while to load though. If your camera has a setting where you can take smaller pics it's better. For example, on my camera there's a 5M option under quality, as well as 3M, 3:2, 2M and 03M. If you check your manual that came with the camera (if any did) you'll see the different pixel sizes that the pics come in each format. For example, in my camera the pics are 640x480 under 03M but 2XXX by 1944 pixels under 5M. What I do is take pictures under either 3M or 5M to keep the quality, and then resize them down to 800x600.