Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 3838

R32 (A) Train!!!

I was on the (C) train Yesterday and When I got to West 4th st I saw A Mixed R32/R38 set on the (A)

S5030849.jpg

S5030848.jpg

S5030847.jpg

S5030850.jpg

S5030854.jpg

S5030851.jpg

That's All!!!!

nice, even tho its old to me, like saw it thurs

Saw it at 135th heading SB on Exp

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!'

NO WAY!!!1 YESS!seventyfive!!! REALLY? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!1ONE!O1N!E

wow haha ok

but seriously, this is awesome! I haven't seen R32's on the (A) since late 2007. This makes me happy!

=)=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yay, nice to see the sleek and shiny R32s back on the (A). i have been avoiding it since last summer when they were removed from that line. the (A) was horrible using those ugly R44s and the not-much-better R40/40M/42s and later R38s, though i admit, the R44s make the R38s look like powerhouses. i actually liked them until they were exclusively put on the (C) and i realized who horrible they actually were. R38s are retiring within the next six to eight weeks and R32s could be running full time on the (A) when the R40 slants retire in four to five months.

R32 full time on the A...man, the R32's are timeless man...their gonna be 45 soon and show no sign on slowing down. I wouldnt mind R32's full time on the A...atleast I get 2 see them everyday after my J ride.

R32 full time on the A...man, the R32's are timeless man...their gonna be 45 soon and show no sign on slowing down. I wouldnt mind R32's full time on the A...atleast I get 2 see them everyday after my J ride.

The R32s on the A will continue to be a lasting part of my railfanning experience after they retire. They have so much history in them, do to their age. While it may not be that aesthetically appealing, it is one of the best cars in terms of performance.

Actually, the R32s are almost a POS in terms of mechanical issues in relation to their fellow SMEES and other cars in general, but I get your point.