The uninsured health policy

Coolbreezing

Natural medicine is an alternative to unaffordable drugs

It is true that you are what you eat ….so if you eat garbage you'll become garbage. Maybe I'm a little too upfront with my language but nonetheless the truth remains, what you put in your body does effect your genetic makeup. Here in the United State our eating habits are shaped by Television Shows, TV Commercials and Magazines Ads. The eating habit that we're a custom to in the US is not the same as some European countries, so it's no surprise why there are less obese people in Europe than there are in the US.

READ MORE

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-uninsure-health-policy

Natural medicine is an alternative to unaffordable drugs

It is true that you are what you eat ….so if you eat garbage you'll become garbage. Maybe I'm a little too upfront with my language but nonetheless the truth remains, what you put in your body does effect your genetic makeup. Here in the United State our eating habits are shaped by Television Shows, TV Commercials and Magazines Ads. The eating habit that we're a custom to in the US is not the same as some European countries, so it's no surprise why there are less obese people in Europe than there are in the US.

READ MORE

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-uninsure-health-policy

That's true though, if you eat a whole load of junk food and processed food you will be in jeopardy for developing unwanted diseases, such as cancer etc...

Isn't the worlds fattest midget from Europe. I seen it on a show about obese peeps, where they filmed in Europe, with the fat lady who loves her crispspsps (I think that is potato chips here).

I've said it before. Give me fatty tasty foods or give me death......

Hmm.....actually fatty tasty foods will lead to death.......

Well then. Give me fatty tasty foods, that will give me death.........

Isn't the worlds fattest midget from Europe. I seen it on a show about obese peeps, where they filmed in Europe, with the fat lady who loves her crispspsps (I think that is potato chips here).

I've said it before. Give me fatty tasty foods or give me death......

Hmm.....actually fatty tasty foods will lead to death.......

Well then. Give me fatty tasty foods, that will give me death.........

well studies have shown that 100% of people who eat healthy eventually die...

Archived