Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
trainfan22

A few Eastern Div pics

Nics pics. My fav is the first and eighth shots.

OMG, I love these shots. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

NICE!!!!

Thanks guys!!

I love the first 4 shots, just so many different buildings and designs that I don't get to see here in Dallas.

Thanks!! Look at the bright side, at least you get warm weather all year around. B)

Nice pics!

Thanks!!

Amazing! You got mostly full-circle LEDs for the R160s too. Really great shots, and nice work going into the Van Sinderen Territory.

Thanks!! Look at the bright side, at least you get warm weather all year around. B)

It was 70 on Friday and the low 40s for Saturday and Sunday. We've already hit 80 I think 3 times this year, and the low teen's at least once or twice. The cold doesn't bother me though.

Amazing! You got mostly full-circle LEDs for the R160s too. Really great shots, and nice work going into the Van Sinderen Territory.
Thanks!!

It was 70 on Friday and the low 40s for Saturday and Sunday. We've already hit 80 I think 3 times this year, and the low teen's at least once or twice. The cold doesn't bother me though.

Interesting, I didn't know that it could get cold in texas. Seems like you got crazy weather down there hot one day then cold the next day etc...

R160A shots on the (J) and (L) are the best, keep up the good work with these photographs.

Nice! The good 'ole De-Icer Train is out :tup::P

Thanks guys!!