R40M/R42 (C) Pics from January 13th and more

Daniel The Cool

Interesting. I thought they are on the A, E (sometimes F and R), why are they again on the C?

Good job with the pics by the way, I see improvement.

someones the (A) and (C) swap cars, though i thought all R42s were moved to jamaica. please do not tell me (NYCT) is planning to switch back the cars because Queens Boulevard riders hate the R40M/42s? what an idiot!

someones the (A) and (C) swap cars, though i thought all R42s were moved to jamaica. please do not tell me (NYCT) is planning to switch back the cars because Queens Boulevard riders hate the R40M/42s? what an idiot!

facepalm.jpg

There are no official plans for another switcheroo, at least until the R38s and R40 slants retire.

And please, stop making allegations not backed by evidence.

Jamaica has all the R42s. The ones on the (C) are R40s.

Aren't like half of the Mods that were originally based at Pitkin sent to Jamaica?

the (C) is nothing but R32s/R38s and will soon run only R32s once the R38s retire. only about half of the R40Ms at Pitkin were sent to Jamaica, and all but 40-50 remaining slants in service are at pitkin running on the (A) while the rest remain at Coney Island running on the (:P.

the (C) is nothing but R32s/R38s and will soon run only R32s once the R38s retire. only about half of the R40Ms at Pitkin were sent to Jamaica, and all but 40-50 remaining slants in service are at pitkin running on the (A) while the rest remain at Coney Island running on the (:P.

That was basically what I just said (about the Mods)

Archived