Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

R40M/R42 (C) Pics from January 13th and more

I was going home and I saw an R40M/R42 Set on the (C) and I was like this is good and rare appearence to I took 2 photos of it and other photos too so here they are

001mn2.jpg

041pf9.jpg

005yc5.jpg

014nv1.jpg

047iv2.jpg

039ax7.jpg

Enjoy and comments are welcome

R40 on the (C), well I've seen R40M's on the (E). But anywas good pictures and video you have there.

R40 on the (C), well I've seen R40M's on the (E). But anywas good pictures and video you have there.

thanks

nice catching that R40 on the C, I thought that all of them were off the C line

Thats What I thought too and thanks

weird...., got car numbers

and nice carch...

Thanks

Interesting. I thought they are on the A, E (sometimes F and R), why are they again on the C?

Good job with the pics by the way, I see improvement.

someones the (A) and (C) swap cars, though i thought all R42s were moved to jamaica. please do not tell me (NYCT) is planning to switch back the cars because Queens Boulevard riders hate the R40M/42s? what an idiot!

someones the (A) and (C) swap cars, though i thought all R42s were moved to jamaica. please do not tell me (NYCT) is planning to switch back the cars because Queens Boulevard riders hate the R40M/42s? what an idiot!

facepalm.jpg

There are no official plans for another switcheroo, at least until the R38s and R40 slants retire.

And please, stop making allegations not backed by evidence.

You better watch your attitude, cause Harry can get on you pretty fast.

You better watch your attitude, cause Harry can get on you pretty fast.

im not calling anyone here an idiot. i am doing that to (NYCT) because i think they are being stupid right now.

Jamaica has all the R42s. The ones on the (C) are R40s.

Aren't like half of the Mods that were originally based at Pitkin sent to Jamaica?

the (C) is nothing but R32s/R38s and will soon run only R32s once the R38s retire. only about half of the R40Ms at Pitkin were sent to Jamaica, and all but 40-50 remaining slants in service are at pitkin running on the (A) while the rest remain at Coney Island running on the (:P.

the (C) is nothing but R32s/R38s and will soon run only R32s once the R38s retire. only about half of the R40Ms at Pitkin were sent to Jamaica, and all but 40-50 remaining slants in service are at pitkin running on the (A) while the rest remain at Coney Island running on the (:P.

That was basically what I just said (about the Mods)