E on W action!

Qns Blvd Dom

Think about it for a moment or two.....if the (E) is running via 60 Street/Broadway and its terminating @ Whitehall Street.....it does make sense why it say this is a "Queens bound (E) via the (W) line" or this is a "Whitehall Street bound (E) train via the (W) line" since the (W) runs to Whitehall Street during the weekdays!

I kind of understand where you are coming from however it should be the R since the R also go's down there anyway

(E) is like a (W) overnight, horray, :P!

Well, I hope the (E) will run few G.O.'s during weekends as well...

I won't count on seeing that as a Weekend G.O. anytime soon. Well I could be wrong but we shal see!

I need to catch that G.O.

That G.O. is a pretty interesting one if you are into Late Night G.O.s

I would hope to catch that GO, if they are working the 53rd Street Tunnel or the 8th Avenue Local tracks and require the E to use the Broadway Line.

I am leaning more towards the 53 St Tunnel being worked on more then the 8 Ave Local track work. If it's track work on 8th, it would more then likely would go express.

I kind of understand where you are coming from however it should be the R since the R also go's down there anyway

I won't count on seeing that as a Weekend G.O. anytime soon. Well I could be wrong but we shal see!

That G.O. is a pretty interesting one if you are into Late Night G.O.s

I am leaning more towards the 53 St Tunnel being worked on more then the 8 Ave Local track work. If it's track work on 8th, it would more then likely would go express.

What really stinks is, that the MTA no longer puts why they are doing the G.O. Sometimes they would, but nowadays, it's rare.

The (MTA) usually states reasons for the G.O.'s for example, for structural work, electrical work, or track work.

The press releases are better, they actually carry some detail in them. I.E, the construction at WTC for the 1 line GO or signal testing. Or track chip-out north of Spring Street on the 4 and 6.

Archived