Funeral held for the Z train

duelingdragons

you think that they are actually gonna get rid of the (Z)?

It's hard to tell. Transit sometimes says one thing and does the other. If some aid comes to Transit, perhaps we will see one of the 3 lines getting chopped. If they had to choose what line they would keep, I would say they might keep the (W) over the (Z). There's no comparison on how much I Utilize Broadway over Jamaica, (Im sure Jamaica gets slammed just as hard with passengers during some time of the day), however, the (W) being a weekday and rush hour train might bump the (Z) out of its 'rush hour only' status; hence, (Z)s would to turn into (J)s.

You know what guys, I was just taking information that we all know , and placing it on a 'makeshift chopping block' to see how the TA works. We might see all 3 lines go, we might see them all stay. However, I think we all know, one day, that Court Square will become the (G)s new North Terminal. Its going to happen sooner or later...

It's hard to tell. Transit sometimes says one thing and does the other. If some aid comes to Transit, perhaps we will see one of the 3 lines getting chopped. If they had to choose what line they would keep, I would say they might keep the (W) over the (Z). There's no comparison on how much I Utilize Broadway over Jamaica, (Im sure Jamaica gets slammed just as hard with passengers during some time of the day), however, the (W) being a weekday and rush hour train might bump the (Z) out of its 'rush hour only' status; hence, (Z)s would to turn into (J)s.

You know what guys, I was just taking information that we all know , and placing it on a 'makeshift chopping block' to see how the TA works. We might see all 3 lines go, we might see them all stay. However, I think we all know, one day, that Court Square will become the (G)s new North Terminal. Its going to happen sooner or later...

Unfortunately, Court Square IS the G's northern terminal for, almost, every hour of the day and week. A G going to Forest Hills is RARE.

They always said that there is a GO there.

Isn't Barack Obama giving the MTA $4 Billion as part of the 'economic stimulus package'? The lines are staying where they are along with service improvements to the system.

True. The money will pay off the deficit (as planned) and be used to add a station at 10th and 41st on the 7 extension as long with new buses.

Archived