Subway & Bus roster pages under development

Harry

I got some time to dedicate and start building the Subway & Bus roster pages. First I will start with the Subway roster page.

I need photos. I'm going to need at least two photos of each current subway car in revenue use. I am asking for donations of photos from each car in revenue.

Photos I need:

• R62/A
  • R142/A
  • R32/R32A
  • R38
  • R40/M
  • R42
  • R44/SIRT
  • R46
  • R68/A
  • R143
  • R160A/B

Please send all donated photos to info@nyctransitforums.com with the subject "Roster Page: R???". Do not post your photos here. Full credit to the photographer will be given on each photo selected. Any questions you have you can post in this thread.

Thanks for your help.

I got some time to dedicate and start building the Subway & Bus roster pages. First I will start with the Subway roster page.

I need photos. I'm going to need at least two photos of each current subway car in revenue use. I am asking for donations of photos from each car in revenue.

Photos I need:

• R62/A

• R142/A

• R32/R32A

• R38

• R40/M

• R42

• R44/SIRT

• R46

• R68/A

• R143

• R160A/B

Please send all donated photos to info@nyctransitforums.com with the subject "Roster Page: R???". Do not post your photos here. Full credit to the photographer will be given on each photo selected. Any questions you have you can post in this thread.

Thanks for your help.

Is subway pictures during G.O is also allowed?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived