The LFSA pays a visit to the M15

Qns Blvd Dom

After finding out from a post on SubChat, I manage to brave this cold weather for 0054 to come. Right when I was about to give up, 0054 shows up heading for City Hall!

These are the only pics I was able to take as the camera went dead and I did have a front end shot however I did not like it so here are the pics, ENJOY!

The Short Video of the LFSA ride will come in this topic a little bit later as it is being uploaded to YouTube as of this posting!

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

Its great to see a new bus, but the back isnt much of a good style, looks more like a heater in the back.. Inside looks ok

But great catch, im guessing this is at 126th depo?

BTW is it just me or is there 2 Exits for the back?! wow thats gd!

Thanks all! :P

What time and where did you catch that bus>

It was around 6:45 PM @ Canal and Allen

Awesome!

I will try to hunt that bus soon.

When will the demo run end?

I would say by the middle of next month.

Nice shots, do you know if there is a schedule for that bus?

I have no idea.

Oh really? If the demo is successful those guys would start to flood the M15. Then I wonder, what will happen to those New Flyers.

I say they will end up at KB and Gun Hill, since that is where MTA's beaten down buses go before they die. The 2003 models at 126st, will possibly go to MTA Bus routes that need them. This is if 126 were to get nothing but these LFSA buses. They need 3 door buses there, but so does the Bx1/2, Bx5, Bx9, Bx12, Bx19, Bx41, and Bx55. The M15 needs them most though......

Archived