Should MetroCard Bus gets UDOT #s?

FamousNYLover

I was wondering because 34th St-HBLR Station does not have Metro-Card Vending Machine to buy your pass.

I was wondering if MetroCard Bus had USDOT #s, one of vehicle can be posted at lightrail station during the hours S89 bus operates.

What do you guys think?

This MetroCard Bus will be staffed with MTA and NJ Transit employee.

Also having both Hudson-Bergen Lightrail and S89 LTD schedule posted on windows.

Also, it could post right next to bus stop.

Passengers transfering bet. S89, HBLR and PATH can check their Unlimited MetroCard or Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard, so they would know by they reach S89 Bus Stop or PATH Stations, Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard passengers would know it is empty or not or neither Unlimited MetroCard is not expire by the time at Bayonne>

What do you guys think?

I was wondering because 34th St-HBLR Station does not have Metro-Card Vending Machine to buy your pass.

I was wondering if MetroCard Bus had USDOT #s, one of vehicle can be posted at lightrail station during the hours S89 bus operates.

What do you guys think?

This MetroCard Bus will be staffed with MTA and NJ Transit employee.

Also having both Hudson-Bergen Lightrail and S89 LTD schedule posted on windows.

Also, it could post right next to bus stop.

Passengers transfering bet. S89, HBLR and PATH can check their Unlimited MetroCard or Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard, so they would know by they reach S89 Bus Stop or PATH Stations, Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard passengers would know it is empty or not or neither Unlimited MetroCard is not expire by the time at Bayonne>

What do you guys think?

I don't think that that place needs a Metrocard Bus, since S89 patrons use HBLR to get to the PATH to Lower Manhattan, so they could check their balance and fill in at the PATH stop. (Exchange Pl, Newport, Hoboken or WTC)

Archived