What do you think of my speech against MTA and Westchester County Bee-Line Bus

FamousNYLover

usally when a rfer talks it confuses people, which is fun lol

I might as well do this in the bronx..

Do they allow us to advice on elmanating certain services.? I would love to elimanate the <4> at 138th... JUST USELESS!!!

Yuki, no offence to you, but the MTA would pay more attention if you put the proper articles such as "the" "an" "a". The MTA would understand you better if you do otherwise.

I will, myself, write my own speech listing my grievances.

usally when a rfer talks it confuses people, which is fun lol

I might as well do this in the bronx..

Do they allow us to advice on elmanating certain services.? I would love to elimanate the <4> at 138th... JUST USELESS!!!

The diamond 4, is needed. It will cause a bottleneck if it does not exist.

No Offense,

I feel you would need a few grammer and spelling corrections...

It looks like an effective article when it is corrected.

says the person that misspelled grammar when telling someone else that they need spelling corrections. oh the irony!

No Offense,

I feel you would need a few grammer and spelling corrections...

It looks like an effective article when it is corrected.

It's more than grammar.

I feel it is not that convincing, especially if you look it from the MTA's point of view. It takes a certain degree of eloquence to raise a single ear within the MTA board for hearing your voice.

Sorry If I came off mean but I would like to have two minutes of my life back. From taking Oral Communications and Public Speaking at LAGCC, my advice is to break down your speech. In addition, you want to point out the most important details. I highly recommend brainstorming and figuring out what you want to talk about.

Remember in all due respect 33rd and other members English is not Famous NY Lover aka Yuki first spoken or native language. Yuki only been living in the US for about 7-8 years now. Please keep that in mind.

Archived