Can he do that??

Broad St. Belle

Suddenly the last comment you addressed to me makes sense. Was it a safe ride at least?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6

It was but it scared the crap out of me when I saw her with the white earbuds.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6

Not allowed!! (B)(A)(D)(D)(R)(1)(V)(E)(R)

Someone's going to become a dispatcher, then Superintendent..........

It's not allowed technically but no one enforces it to any extremes either.

Depends on who the dispatcher, or Superintendent is who catches you, and depends on the amount of time the driver has on the job. Can't forget, some Dispatchers and Superintendents do have respect for the old times, since some of them line trained them when they became drivers.

In reality, the driver isn't suppose to be listening to anything but the road (emergency sirens), the bus (bang could be blown tire), and the customers (talking about nothing, unless it's a female wanting to talk to a male about getting with him).........

• 2 months later...
That's not as bad as the T/O I saw once on the (C) listening to her iPod while operating the train.

Now that I read this, I'm not surprised. I've seen this happen on the (N) in Astoria, PLUS she was eating on the job while in the station. Good thing it was an R160, she had her face stuffed and didn't have to do manual announcements! :tdown:

I had seen a T/O one time getting on his train with a battery powered iHome for an iPod. I did not think it was that bad, as long as it's not plugged into the persons head. When I was in HS, the B1 and B9 ended right in front of my school and all the B/Os had some kind of radio in there position.

Archived