Orion 07 NGs to East New York/What's the future likeliness for Grand Avenue?

Micstromme

No way.Just forget about it.Ulmer park is doing well with those RTS buses they have.Especially with the buses they got from flatbush with the good ol' ZF transmission.Why would they want to give their buses to GA.You can just cut that idea out right now because it will never happen.

He also want GA to swich their older HEV's with ENY newer HEV's...lol

He also want GA to swich their older HEV's with ENY newer HEV's...lol

Either one would be fine by me. My point is that GA deserves something new, if not then fairly new. Those 6600s that they hold are not doing it for me. i take them on the B60 and they are not doing well at all!!!!!!!! Since ENY already has crappy buses, let them complete the cycle and get crappier hybrids. Or just give 6558-6624 to UP in exchange for some NGs. Plain and simple.

Either one would be fine by me. My point is that GA deserves something new, if not then fairly new. Those 6600s that they hold are not doing it for me. i take them on the B60 and they are not doing well at all!!!!!!!! Since ENY already has crappy buses, let them complete the cycle and get crappier hybrids. Or just give 6558-6624 to UP in exchange for some NGs. Plain and simple.

I don't think I want to ride GA hybrids on the B 82 or 83...I rode their hybrids on the B 61 in NOV..and...

I don't think I want to ride GA hybrids on the B 82 or 83...I rode their hybrids on the B 61 in NOV..and...
With Grand Avenue, you gotta look for the 6500s, the 6600s is a hell naw, but some 6500s from there are decent.

With Grand Avenue, you gotta look for the 6500s, the 6600s is a hell naw, but some 6500s from there are decent.

Maybe...but the Hybrids they have are so slow.They don't have that much of acceleration.But you are right about the 6500s.They sound decent but not that decent.

GA is not getting any NGs no time soon.Second,why give UP 6558-6624 in exchange for NGs?It doesn't make any sense at all.

Archived