It's Offical, I will be in NYC in March!

TexasDART

(If you are a member over at BVEStation.com this is the same message)

Hey guys,

I am coming up for my Spring Break. I will be flying in on the 13th of March, staying with my friend over in Hoboken. He is a railfanner and used to work for NJT. I will be in town until Saturday morning the 21st. I am really excited. If possible, I would really love to do a group railfan trip, and I know some of you guys will be in school, but I would still like to meet you and give ya a little southern "Hello". I told him I don't want to be like a tourist, but would just like to go see some of the landmarks. I would also like to go by the transit museum and maybe get some gifts to bring back. Anyways I am really really looking forward to this, I hope you guys understand some of my excitement. Suggestions or just banter about all this is well appreciated.

Hope you enjoy your visit. Hope you enjoy our great city and transit system :)

Well its an almost great city from my view.. But your kool on the transit side. although security is way too high. But fine lol

Anyways getting back on topic. Ya enjoy here. Don't forget to stop by the Transit Museum, only $5 for entry =D

I of course go in free, cuz im a member B)

Def to the museum.....and I want to bus/rail fan....go to city hall station and a few other's of the big ones....if you guys want to plan a railfan group trip, I will definitely be up for it.
The old IRT City Hall station is only open for tours to transit museum members.

Well dammit.

The next tour for the IRT City Hall station is scheduled for March 7. You can sign up for membership to the museum and then pay for the tour but I'm not sure if you will want to spend all that money for a few hours down there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived