can you guess the station in this video?

FlushingExpress

aww, you cannot do that. my family has said to try and make friends who can speak and write in chinese because my skills are deteriorating.

Lucky for you, you still have them.

I'm British and Chinese, and I used to be good until about 2 years ago when I lost all my skills.

At least, I still know how to speak Chinese.

how are you british and chinese? one parent is from england while the other is from china?

Either that, or he's Chinese-British, as in Chinese-American. lol

But maybe we should do this conversation somewhere else since it's like extremely off topic?

Oh my GOD, I can't believe I watched the first 3:15 of that video, can I please have those 3 minutes back?

LOL.. and then when I saw the sign for Fort Hamilton, I almost died from laughter. After watching that ****, I finally got all ready to identify the station, and the damn sign is right there.

LOL

OK so let's make this harder: which side of the station is he sitting on? CI or Manh bound? I think it's the Manh side cause beyond the station it looks as if the route turns to the left off of New Utrecht towards 9th Ave

• 5 weeks later...
Oh my GOD, I can't believe I watched the first 3:15 of that video, can I please have those 3 minutes back?

LOL.. and then when I saw the sign for Fort Hamilton, I almost died from laughter. After watching that ****, I finally got all ready to identify the station, and the damn sign is right there.

LOL

this video was not a waste of time. it is a really good song.

OK so let's make this harder: which side of the station is he sitting on? CI or Manh bound? I think it's the Manh side cause beyond the station it looks as if the route turns to the left off of New Utrecht towards 9th Ave

probably is.

Either that, or he's Chinese-British, as in Chinese-American. lol

But maybe we should do this conversation somewhere else since it's like extremely off topic?

Heh that's why I stuck the HK flag here. Makes it easier for people to understand who I am.

Yeah, we should really get back on topic. This is sounding a bit like SubChat where every thread goes off-topic at some point.

Archived