Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Platform Cameras..

Hey all I got a questions. The platform cameras in a station that is used for the C/R or OPTO who cant see the doors or sum1 being stuck or dragged in a curved station... is that camera also used under the NYPD Transit Station near a station and Towers?

Hey all I got a questions. The platform cameras in a station that is used for the C/R or OPTO who cant see the doors or sum1 being stuck or dragged in a curved station... is that camera also used under the NYPD Transit Station near a station and Towers?

no, the police use their own security cameras

no, the police use their own security cameras

well how come on most EL u dont see those hidden cam in the black thing.. Only in Station House

well how come on most EL u dont see those hidden cam in the black thing.. Only in Station House

not every station in the system is equipped with security cameras

Perhaps the Transit Police have the ability to tie into those cameras. At the very least if a civil or wrongful death suit were brought against a worker the vid would be taken by law enforcement at stations that don't have security cameras

I don't think the transit police or the NYPD use them however, they do have access to them when necessary.

I don't think the transit police or the NYPD use them however, they do have access to them when necessary.

from where, cuz it doesnt make sense for them to see then on the platform edge lol