Artics on Bx36?

mark1447

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I think you mean Artics on Bx36 (the title). It seems WF has buses to spare in contrast of them always saying they're short. There are now 5-8 Artics on the bx36 depending on the day. It doesn't seem to need them really with buses bunching

I found yesterday [Thur] the Bronx 36 [5641] running artics over at West Farms (2)(5) Station, first time i see this, from West Farms.. Why was it running it tho? Shouldn't they be with the Bronx 19

S7304238.jpg

S7304241.jpg

Artics do make it out from time to time on the Bx36; it is a matter of if the Bx19 has enough to make score.

Yes they do use them there, usually during the school rush hours. Even if the Bx19 is short on artics, they have used them on the Bx36 and have put 40fters on the Bx19. Been there done that, when I operated those routes out of the Farms. By rule, they are not suppose to do that, as on paper the Bx19 is listed as a route that only suppose to use 60fters. They did want to make the Bx36 an artic route, and it suppose to be one. Opposition from the residents of the Heights, canceled that. They should reconsider and do it though. The Bx36 is a line where you can have packed buses pass you by one after the other during the rush.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

And passangers is something the 36 has a whole lot of!!!

During RH doesnt seem that bad on the 36. Worst I see in on the 40/42 for eastbound

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

What 36 you be on?

I didnt say i was on, but when I pass it during RH at West Farms i see less amount of people.. I could be wrong tho ... Seeing i get on the white plains rd line at 7:30AM to 8:15am around there and pm at 5:45pm to 8PM[ heading home]

Archived