The inner spirits of my thoughts

Coolbreezing

A message for the president: You are at the top because you live in the penthouse of your mind, You arrived there by using an elevated thought. We'll help keep you grounded so that you remain focus. So far you seem to be keeping your promise.

I think of the human mind as being a very large apartment house, with many floors, some people live on the first floor, second floor and so forth. A person can move to a higher floor by using an elevated thought. No one can move to a higher level, without this elevation. There are those that live in the penthouse, and there are many others who are striving to elevate themselves to that level. I have always tried to visualize myself as living in the penthouse of my mental realm, and have always, hopefully, maintained an elevated thought.

READ MORE

http://hubpages.com/hub/Theinnerspiritsofmythoughts

• 3 weeks later...

tthe inner thoughts i have is a like a wind storm and waterfalls and deep that is the amount of pain i hold in my sold which seems to grow cold.i,ve got many differnt floors in my mind that hold certain thoughts and memories that is untold and not noticed at all yet.:cool::eek:

Archived