R32's on the (G)eorge!!!

R32 3838

I have been waiting for this for a very long for this and the R32 on the (G) has finally come it was only set so I took it for the 1st time in 10 years and It was a fun ride enjoy the pics:

S5030970.jpg

S5030966.jpg

S5030964.jpg

S5030972.jpg

S5030973.jpg

S5030962.jpg

S5030974.jpg

S5030975.jpg

S5030968.jpg

And an R32 (F), I missed an All R32 (A) when I was at euclid:

S5030978.jpg

Nice pics!

Nice ones, its borrowing the CI versions cuz the (G) is running on the (F) to Stillwell and (F) to Euclid, which im going later B)

No, R32s are based out of Jamaica and Pitkin/207. R32s haven't been based out of CI for 2 years. But yes, it's borrowing F equipment, which is based out of Jamaica Yard.

Nice ones, its borrowing the CI versions cuz the (G) is running on the (F) to Stillwell and (F) to Euclid, which im going later B)

It might have been a leftover R32 (F) train, Also There is a spare set of R32's in the AV X yard for the (G), All Rollsigns had (G) on them. Also CI does not owe any R32's anymore, The AV X yard only store Rush Hour R32's and R46's and Jamaica,207th and pitkin are the only 3 yard's that handle the R32's, The R32's are only going to be pitkin and 207th soon due to R160A/B's coming tn at the Jamaica yard.

It might have been a leftover R32 (F) train, Also There is a spare set of R32's in the AV X yard for the (G), All Rollsigns had (G) on them. Also CI does not owe any R32's anymore, The AV X yard only store Rush Hour R32's and R46's and Jamaica,207th and pitkin are the only 3 yard's that handle the R32's, The R32's are only going to be pitkin and 207th soon due to R160A/B's coming tn at the Jamaica yard.

-Coney Island does not own R32s

-Ave X is a lay up yard, it is only for the F line. All cars though are essentially based out of Jamaica Yard.

-More R32s will be transferred to 207 when the R38s are gone.

Foam Foam Foam......

So much brightliners, I think I just wet my pants.

Give me a sec........

K I'm good.

LMFAO

Foam Foam Foam......

Give me a sec........

K I'm good.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyway, awesome pics. The (G) is going to Coney Island again next weekend and imma try to find it.

Foam Foam Foam......

Give me a sec........

K I'm good.

Damn Nick, bringing a new meaning to foam aren't ya?

Nice photos of the (G), it was also nice bumping into you too! :cool:

Archived