Orion NG's in the bronx.....

trainfan22

Awesome Pictures. Did Flatbush and Jackie Gleason run the Bronx shuttle trains? Cause that NG has a FB sticker (I think) and there's a JG Bus behind the NG in one of your pictures. Why would Brooklyn depots run the #2 Shuttle in the Bronx?

But I love the pictures, regardless.

Nice pics dude!

Great shots, my favorite is the last one.

Wonderful shots I really enjoyed looking at these.
Thanks guys!!

Awesome Pictures. Did Flatbush and Jackie Gleason run the Bronx shuttle trains? Cause that NG has a FB sticker (I think) and there's a JG Bus behind the NG in one of your pictures. Why would Brooklyn depots run the #2 Shuttle in the Bronx?

Thanks!! Jackie gleason, flatbush, fresh pond, ENY, grand ave and ulmer park all had buses on the shuttle bus G.O. Mantthanville, KB, GN and WF had some buses on the shuttle as well. Except for the cruisers every bus model that the MTA has was in service on the shuttle bus route. As for why brooklyn depots were covering a bronx G.O I have no idea. I noticed recently on the (Q) and (A) shuttle bus routes ALL the buses were from brooklyn depots.

And those two NG's are from flatbush, for some reason CAS and YUK never send buses for shuttle bus service.

You know I was on 3929, 3949, on the 2 shuttle (express). I was fanning the 2 shuttle from 7pm Friday-1pm Saturday... Everytime I go and catch something rare so does someone else lol.. Took 120 pictures but too lazy to upload them.

Nice pictures, especially the B65.

BTW Castleton was also helping with this. It looks like you aint catch the V CNG that was there..

damn u almost gave me a heart attack =X lol, could of swarn KB got new sets

But seeing it as a shuttle bus, now im calm lol, and now i have a feeling us bronxNERs are getting them =D

nice btw!

LOL, The Bronx will eventually get NG's sooner or later.

And thanks!!

Awesome pics!

Thanks!!

I wonder if the B/O gave the bus a bath before he took it out on duty, or if the guys at the shop did that. Looks really nice and clean, hell even the tires look like they have a nice shine on it.

Most likely the guys at the depot did that, most of the Orion VII's in brooklyn are still in like new condtition. ENY depot buses are a hit or miss when it comes to looks, esp with the RTS's some look really nice while some look really bad.

Nice pics, I missed everything

Thanks!! I think there having this G.O next weekend so theres still a chance...

Very nice pics!

Thanks!!

You know I was on 3929, 3949, on the 2 shuttle (express). I was fanning the 2 shuttle from 7pm Friday-1pm Saturday... Everytime I go and catch something rare so does someone else lol.. Took 120 pictures but too lazy to upload them.

Nice pictures, especially the B65.

BTW Castleton was also helping with this. It looks like you aint catch the V CNG that was there..

Thanks!! I assume the Orion V CNG was from gleason?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Reason for Brooklyn Helping out is because there was 2 Shuttles this Weekend. The A from 168 to 207 st was running a shuttle as well. They needed more help, and the 2/3 shuttle from 96 st to 149 is a long run for a shuttle. Brooklyn is always outt here helping that shuttle

Guest Charles

Brilliant photos!

Anyone who lives near routes from LaGuardia know how messy and disgusting the buses looked on the outside after the first large snowstorm this year...just last week I noticed all the Hybrids and RTSs no longer had the dirty stains on them.

Not sure about how the other depot's buses looked; I just live close to LaGuardia routes and found it funny how they got all clean at once.

Brilliant photos!

Anyone who lives near routes from LaGuardia know how messy and disgusting the buses looked on the outside after the first large snowstorm this year...just last week I noticed all the Hybrids and RTSs no longer had the dirty stains on them.

Not sure about how the other depot's buses looked; I just live close to LaGuardia routes and found it funny how they got all clean at once.

Thanks!!

Archived