Subway To-Do

R1Toasty

So, here's my issue, the next time I'll be in NYC will most likely be the December holidays, a slim chance for being earlier though. I have compiled a small list of things I want to see/do in the subway, and here it is:

Subway To-Do's:

-Visit 181 street.

-Visit DeKalb Ave.

-Get a better look at Brooklyn Bridge, then ride through City Hall again.

-Revisit South Ferry and look at inner loop and video the heck out of it before it closes!

-Check out Fulton St.

-Check out Wall St.

-Ride an "A" train.

-Ride a "G" train.

-Catch and R160.

-Visit Astor Place.

-Ride yourself sick of R142s.

--Automated R160 on L?

--Visit 8 Ave on the L.

--Visit as many terminals as possible.

--(F) to Smith/9th street.

--(F) to Roosevelt Island.

--Visit Bowling Green.

I'd like to know what else to do for this subway extravaganza, so, what do you guys think I should add?

Yeah, I've gotta get some good slantage in there, those are one of my favorite cars out there. No new car can touch that design, but it's gotta go sometime... :D

Good thing that automated program got scrapped, I don't like it one bit. Of course, desiring to be a TO I might be a little biased, but ATO seems riské.

Subway To-Do's:

-Visit 181 street.

-Visit DeKalb Ave.

-Get a better look at Brooklyn Bridge, then ride through City Hall again.

-Revisit South Ferry and look at inner loop and video the heck out of it before it closes!

-Check out Fulton St.

-Check out Wall St.

-Ride an "A" train.

-Ride a "G" train.

-Catch and R160.

-Visit Astor Place.

-Ride yourself sick of R142s.

--Automated R160 on L?

--Visit 8 Ave on the L.

--Visit as many terminals as possible.

--(F) to Smith/9th street.

--(F) to Roosevelt Island.

--Visit Bowling Green.

I'd like to know what else to do for this subway extravaganza, so, what do you guys think I should add?

If you haven't already, take the (6) to the Brooklyn Bridge, and instead of getting off, wait for it to return on the uptown side. You can see the remains of the now-defunct City Hall station.

He has already done that.

If you haven't already, take the (6) to the Brooklyn Bridge, and instead of getting off, wait for it to return on the uptown side. You can see the remains of the now-defunct City Hall station.

You might have seen my video here, or on my youtube account. This time I plan to get it in hidef though.

The way ATO is suppose to work you will still have a T/O but they just hit a button every 30 Seconds to tell the computer the T/O is still on the train. If the T/O don't hit the button the train brakes will go in Emergency. I am happy its been scrapped for now.

As am I. As you might recall, I want to be a TO, and not necessarily the kind that hits this button every 30 sec, or else...

Archived