My Birthday is tomorrow

Daniel The Cool

Happy Birthday. Wow you born in 1995? I am getting old. I was entering my Junior Year of Undergrad College at that time lol.;)

So Daniel let go to the Time Machine and remeber what was going on in NYC/America and the world at that time.

Bill Clinton was the U.S president.

Rudy Gullani was Mayor of NYC.

George Pataki was NYS Governor.

#1 Song in USA. "On Bended Knee" By Boyz II Men

year's top headlines

Oklahoma City Terror Bombings which prior to 9/11 had set the infamous record for most Americans killed by a terrorist domestically. Over 200-plus people are killed.

OJ Simpson Murder Trial. In a Racially Charged case, the Disgraced NFL Hall of Famer is found 'not gulity' of murdering his former wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronald Goldman.

The Major League Baseball Strike which was the longest work stoppage in sports history at that time beginning in August 1994 that cancelled the 1994 World Series ends on April 1.

Pro sports Champions:

NFL 1994-95 Super Bowl Champions SF49ers

MLB No winner-'94 Season cancelled after August 12, 1994

NHL-Strike shortned season-Stanley Cup Champs-NJ Devils

NBA-Houston Rockets.

Just a tip of what was going on in 1995.

Happy Birthday. Wow you born in 1995? I am getting old. I was entering my Junior Year of Undergrad College at that time lol.;)

So Daniel let go to the Time Machine and remeber what was going on in NYC/America and the world at that time.

Bill Clinton was the U.S president.

Rudy Gullani was Mayor of NYC.

George Pataki was NYS Governor.

#1 Song in USA. "On Bended Knee" By Boyz II Men

year's top headlines

Oklahoma City Terror Bombings which prior to 9/11 had set the infamous record for most Americans killed by a terrorist domestically. Over 200-plus people are killed.

OJ Simpson Murder Trial. In a Racially Charged case, the Disgraced NFL Hall of Famer is found 'not gulity' of murdering his former wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronald Goldman.

The Major League Baseball Strike which was the longest work stoppage in sports history at that time beginning in August 1994 that cancelled the 1994 World Series ends on April 1.

Pro sports Champions:

NFL 1994-95 Super Bowl Champions SF49ers

MLB No winner-'94 Season cancelled after August 12, 1994

NHL-Strike shortned season-Stanley Cup Champs-NJ Devils

NBA-Houston Rockets.

Just a tip of what was going on in 1995.

lol thanks for letting me know

Happy birthday dude.

thanks 7linefan

Archived