Send all the 84/85XX to MTA Bus and Replace with NGs in Bklyn

Micstromme

Simply put it, NO. Doesn't make no sense and is unfair to MTA bus riders. Other than Ulmer park, none of the brooklyn depots don't need anymore of those damn Orion VII's!! Grand ave doesn't need any NG's they already have hybrids, depots like UP, KB, Gun Hill and CP need NG's.

Simply put it, NO. Doesn't make no sense and is unfair to MTA bus riders. Other than Ulmer park, none of the brooklyn depots don't need anymore of those damn Orion VII's!! Grand ave doesn't need any NG's they already have hybrids, depots like UP, KB, Gun Hill and CP need NG's.

I totally agree. All depots without hybrids should get Orion 7 NG.

I agree a 100% dude!

geez, you brooklyn people already got the damn NG07, give others around the city a chance, its not about bklyn only.. No offence tho.. Just being fair..

I would like to see some at Manhattanville, KB and Gun Hill to replace the orion v

WF now has 8444 & 8451 along with 8419 & 8486. I give up.B)
8451..I took a video of that bus and Ill post it tomorrow, it is simply trash, I know it's an old bus close to retiring but come on! It cries and struggles up the hills on the Bx11 and Bx31.

Yep, so do I, so do I. These moves are gettin' insane:confused:(NYCT)
Whoopie I am liking this, fanning the (MTA) is getting exciting again. I caught 8044 and 8077 today in service for the Bronx. 8077 is one of the best TMCs in the city, but 8044 just sounds cool, no pickup whatsoever.

Archived