HBLR Hoboken-Tonnelle Ave Service Changes

metsfan

Service Advisory

Hudson Bergen Light Rail - No Direct Service between Hoboken and Tonnelle Ave. Saturday January 31st

Effective Date: January 28, 2009

On Saturday, January 31, from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m., NJ TRANSIT will conduct bridge work at Port Imperial Station. During this time, light rail service will operate as follows:

Direct light rail service between Tonnelle Ave. and Hoboken (green line) will not operate. Passengers traveling from stations north of Hoboken to/from Hoboken Terminal should transfer across the platform at Pavonia-Newport Station to continue their trip.

Hoboken - 22nd Street (blue line) and West Side Ave.–Tonnelle Ave. (yellow line) service will operate normally.

If you have any questions, please contact NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-----

- (A)

They better make sure that at Pavonia-Newport, Tonnelle Avenue trains connect with 22nd Street trains, and that Hoboken Terminal trains connect with the West Side Avenue trains because last time this work was being done, the connection wasn't being made, so people had to wait 15 minutes for the next train.

They better make sure that at Pavonia-Newport, Tonnelle Avenue trains connect with 22nd Street trains, and that Hoboken Terminal trains connect with the West Side Avenue trains because last time this work was being done, the connection wasn't being made, so people had to wait 15 minutes for the next train.

Ya, my woman told me bout that. Was a huge pain for everyone affected. I think they may have longer dwell times at the common stops especially LSP and NP.

- A

Archived