Karaoke Contest Idea

My suggestion for the forum is for us to start an Karaoke Contest on the forums and can only use songs that don't curse or say bad stuff. And host can be me or Harry or the staff. And you can also email the information what song you want to do so what do you guys think?

Sounds like fun but I don't know about this one Daniel. :confused:

Sounds like fun but I don't know about this one Daniel. :confused:

do you know how to to use Sam Broadcaster cause I heard you can use that to play and sing music and there's programs where you can remove vocals from songs from your WAV, MP3 and WMV files and the only part that I need help with is someone who's really good using Sam Broadcaster.

My suggestion for the forum is for us to start an Karaoke Contest on the forums and can only use songs that don't curse or say bad stuff. And host can be me or Harry or the staff. And you can also email the information what song you want to do so what do you guys think?

Great idea.

i love karaoke. do the songs have to be in english or can they be in any language?

I love to sing also.

Every X-mas Party for FDNY I know Yorkville FDNY, Upper Eastside Kidos, El Barrio's Bravest, East 67th and East 51st Sts Firehouse X-mas party, I perform Christomas song there.

Sometimes I sing Summer Wind by Frank Sinatra.

I also act as I sing.

I almost thing everything.

Great idea.

I love to sing also.

Every X-mas Party for FDNY I know Yorkville FDNY, Upper Eastside Kidos, El Barrio's Bravest, East 67th and East 51st Sts Firehouse X-mas party, I perform Christomas song there.

Sometimes I sing Summer Wind by Frank Sinatra.

I also act as I sing.

I almost thing everything.

so are you guys up for it?

I'm way too shy!

oh sorry to hear that

I am shy but I still like to perform.

When I was singing and dancing first time at 51st FDNY Family Private X-mas party (BC10, EO08, LO02 at Double Tree Hotel, I was very shy and nervous, but I did the performance on 12 Days of X-mas. I have to cut the song short because of time limit.

Slightly off-topic.

Here is example I did at X-mas party at 85th St and 51st St X-mas party.

1st day- Partridge in a Pear Tree.

I bend down to pretend I was a bird sitting on a tree.

2nd day- Two Turtle Doves.

I pretend to pidgeon with my heads bow and my arms flying like bird.

3rd Day- French Hens

I pretend to be hen with shaking my arms like hen.

4th Day- Four calling birds.

With my mouth open, I moved my arm like bird wing and song that part.

5th Day- Five Golden Rings

I point my finger to hands holding 5 fingers indicating Five Rings.

6th Day- Six Geese A Laying.

I shake my body and put my hands near dick to indicate I am Geese Laying Eggs.

7th Day- Seven Swams Swimming.

I pretend I was in water swimming.

8th Day- Eight Maids Milking.

I bend down like farmer and pretend to milk cow.

9th day- Nine Ladies Dancing.

I danced.

10th Day- Ten Landlords are Leaping.

I did Jumping Jack.

11th Day- Eleven Pipers Piping

I put my hand in shape of flute/recorder and I pretend to play flute/recorder.

12th Day- Twelve Drummers Drumming.

I hit my legs for drums.

On count down, with 1st Day, after I sing I made GRAND FINALY BY falling onto seat or floor to indicate Bird Sitting on Tree.

Slightly little off-topic, everyone at Firehouse I go, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Normade Court Apartment where I was living there few months past year, they told me I should go to American Idol because I have great voice.

One time Normade Court Apartment made me mistake with guy on American Idol.

English

damn, i wanted to do this song since i already did a performance a couple of years ago in high school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obbYBNT8j04&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=hacken%20lee%20deep%20deep%20deep&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&feature=player_embedded

i guess ill see if i can do "breathe me" by sia or "feel the rain on your skin" by natasha bedingfield.

I like karaoke, you'd have to post yourself online singing. Sounds like fun, I'm not sure how this will work exactly.

If Harry can he can download Sam Broadcaster and set it on host and you need to have a head set or microphone plug into Computer and then Harry can set it on defualt for all members. Watch the Sambroadcaster video for more how to use Sam Broadcaster

Archived