Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BMT4Life

Taking of Pelham One Two Three (Remake)

Im not sure about the date, but one things for sure. if Denzel is in it, its going to be excellent. Any movies he stars in, theyre minimum 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. Hes excellent.:cool:

Just don't do it in Canada...

That would be an absolute shame if they did. It would be great if they could do the actual filming in the nyc subway but I doubt it.

I heard about this over the weekend and I was very pleased to hear it. Denzel Washington signed up for it teaming up with Tony Scott (Director) again.

I haven't heard anything about it, honestly. Glad to hear about it now, though!

What a shame if it isn't going to be filmed in New York. Reminds me of how Jennifer Lopez put on that whole charade in 2002 about how she was a proud Bronxite, and yet filmed the video for "Jenny From The Block" in California, of all places.

another Remake? Thank God!!! ABC i believe it was did a made for TV remake a few years ago and it sucked! it was filmed in the Toronto subway system! They must make this one in NYC!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.