Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tkx2510

The return of the 1993 RTS Bus running on the Bx19 for the 1st time in 3 years.

yay!! we finally getting us some RTS on the Bronx 19. I even caught a CNG Bx19 at abouut 3:50PM heading to Manhattan at Crossbronx/S blvd.

And does that depo sticker says West Farms? cuz i cant see it well

btw any chance this will head on bronx 40/42?

Awsome catch!! Its nice to seen an ex flatbush trooper running in service in the bronx.
Please tell Flatbush to take 8451 back!!!!!!!! That damn bus can't even take the hills on the Bx11. The other ones generally are ok with me.

Nice photos.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

The RTS buses are the best, :cool:

got that right...

winder how kong they will be in service.... 0_0

the 1993 RTS are retiring sometime this year no matter what anyone else says.

Those 8400 TMC's are replacing the 8000-8XXX TMC repowers(The RTS with the triangle windows in the back). So most likely they will live beyond this year.

Those 8400 TMC's are replacing the 8000-8XXX TMC repowers(The RTS with the triangle windows in the back). So most likely they will live beyond this year.
They replaced all but two 80xx, they seem to be staying for a bit longer. I love those two buses, grown attached to them lol.

They replaced all but two 80xx, they seem to be staying for a bit longer. I love those two buses, grown attached to them lol.

Theres now 4 8400 TMC's at west farms, those two 80XX will probaly be gone, like soon. There numbers are 8444, 8486 and 8419

@Bellyshirt Proof? Orion (The builder not the poster here) Said that the order won't be finshed until 2010 so its impossble for ALL the 8400 RTS to be retired this year.

Edited by trainfan22

trainfan there's more than 4. There's 2-3 8500s from Grand Av. 8557, 8558, 8559 and my friend Shenna has a video of them. One of them she isn't too sure about so it could be 2 or 3. Also 8446.

Cool video oh well so much for LGA. I hope WF takes care of them. Can any one please get any pictures of them in service? Many Thanks.
I took two photos of 8044 today in service that I will post later, can't post it now because this computer doesn't have a memory card slot nor do I have the cord for the camera. B)