Nothing about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !!

error46146

I am surprised that nobody here made a post about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad! So what do you think about his visit to the US and what he did (spoke at the UN and Columbia University and other press people basically).

The Daily News seems to hate him for some reason. Yesterday's front cover was "The Evil Has Landed" and today's was "The Evil Weasel" with his picture. (they seem to refer to him as The Evil...lol)

Im disgusted. That man is full of negativity and evil. Who the hell is he to request to go to Ground Zero, and lay a wreath!

The Columbia University auditorium laughed at him, when one specific question was asked... :

"How do you treat the individuals in your country who are homosexual?"

Ahmad: "I dont know who told you that, but we don't have any in our country, not like here in the United States."

He also stated that the Holocaust was just a myth!!!

Now he's going to look into detail about the Holocaust to see if it ever happened.!!:eek:

He now states, " tha Palestinian is the new jew, and the jew is the nazi!!!!!":eek:

what I would do to that man, if me and him were alone........................

in a room full of machinery and weapons.........................

He wanted to go lay a wreath at Ground Zero? If he was let to do it, it would not be out of sympathy for the victims. He would possibly be trying to hold back his laughter as he was laying the wreath, because of the evil thoughts in his head. Of course he would possibly be saying under his breath, praise Osama for this destruction. Death to America. You are my hero.

He wanted to go lay a reef at Ground Zero? If he was let to do it, it would not be out of sympathy for the victims. He would possibly be trying to hold back his laughter as he was laying the reef, because of the evil thoughts in his head. Of course he would possibly be saying under his breath, praise Osama for this destruction. Death to America. You are my hero.

Very well put. I agree with you 100%

It really is no coincidence that the name Ahmadinejad sounds remarkably similar to the phrase I'm in the mood for jihad.

I must be slow, lol. but I don't get it. help me out here:confused:

Quote->He wanted to go lay a reef at Ground Zero? If he was let to do it, it would not be out of sympathy for the victims. He would possibly be trying to hold back his laughter as he was laying the reef, because of the evil thoughts in his head. Of course he would possibly be saying under his breath, praise Osama for this destruction. Death to America. You are my hero.<-

wreath*

I must be slow, lol. but I don't get it. help me out here:confused:

Quote->He wanted to go lay a reef at Ground Zero? If he was let to do it, it would not be out of sympathy for the victims. He would possibly be trying to hold back his laughter as he was laying the reef, because of the evil thoughts in his head. Of course he would possibly be saying under his breath, praise Osama for this destruction. Death to America. You are my hero.<-

wreath*

Corrected.

Actually it sounds more like I'm in a Jihad.

Archived