Exclusive! R160B testing on the G!!!!

N-Trizzy2609

dont get too excited. just because a new car is being tested on a line does not necessarily mean it is going to make revenue service runs on it. a new car has to be tested on every single line in its division before it can start making passenger runs, regardless of where it is planned to be put on.

NYCREDBIRD did the honors of this video!!! R160B burn testing on the (G)!

Did the Straphangers who wanted to go to Brooklyn wanted the (G) and they thought (G) was running?

I was There also I was the Dude that used the camrea, I have pics of this also:

Did you caught in that video

Both of you! nice pics/videos.

What time was it?

its nice but geez who ever recorded, needs to chill with the damn language... Its kinda rude.. no offence tho :confused:

Yeah, the language in the video is really irritating. I have to agree, these passengers should be more polite. Oh that person who was swearing was frustrated that his camera batteries died when this (G) train was coming.

R160A. R160B trains run out of Coney Island.

That car number was 9147. It was an R160B, and a new delivery at that too. It was still in the burn testing phase. It'll be in service on the (Q) or (W) in a week or two. However, R160Bs 9163 to 9232 will go to Jamaica Yard for the (E) and (F).

And also, these trains aren't actually going on the (G). More likely it was just testing on the possible reroutes of the (F) since the (F) is getting R160s in the near future too. The fact that it turned into an (F) train right after it finished the (G) route makes that explanation more likely.

Archived