PA of NY and NJ Orion NG's spotted today

trainfan22

Wow, didn't even think PANYNJ were getting NGs.
I knew they was getting them, I talk to the head of Port Authority every week or so, we're pretty good friends. I just ain't think the information was too important to post. He's a pretty nice guy.

I knew they was getting them, I talk to the head of Port Authority every week or so, we're pretty good friends. I just ain't think the information was too important to post. He's a pretty nice guy.
Its an option on the original O7 order so yeah, this must be it.

Saw those at newark airport. Sexy stuff.

- A

They're at EWR already? Damn, shows I haven't been there in a while. I'll have to ask a friend of mine if he seen them at the garage in Elizabeth.

They're at EWR already? Damn, shows I haven't been there in a while. I'll have to ask a friend of mine if he seen them at the garage in Elizabeth.

Yep, 20 NGs will be here when the order is complete.

I saw it driving away no signs on or anything. The rear is how i could tell it was NG. Wasn't in service, probably being delivered, but yea, they at least were there! I'll ask my woman if she's seen any and on friday if i'm up to it i'm going to ewr to see her for a bit. I can look then too.

- A

Archived