Pittsburgh Steelers-The Winners of the Super Bowl

UlmerPark B6

Guys Was this Steelers-Cards game the 'best super bowl ever?"

IMO the answer was 'no.'

Very Good game though. The massive turnovers and penalties/fouls prevent it from being an all time great game. I can list at least 4-5 other SB's that were better than this. Here are the best super bowls in my lifetime in no order. Note The first super bowl i watched was the Dolphins-Redskins Super bowl 17(Jan 1983)

Giants Vs Bills (Jan 1991)Bills Kicker Scott Norwood misses a field goal that could started a Bills Dystany. Instead the Cowboys are the best NFL team of the 1990's. The icing of my favorite SB to date was the Whitney Houston performence of the Star Spangled Banner and the great Pre Game show as the 1991 Gulf War started just a week eariler.

Broncos vs Packers (Jan 1998)The Bronocs score surprise win and John Elway finally wins a super bowl(he wins his last the following season)and walks into the sunset and NFL Hall of Fame as one of the top 5 QB's of the 20th Century.

49ers vs Bengals (Jan 1989)Cincy was actually favorited to win as SF had injury filled 1988-89 season and made playoffs with only 10 wins. They get hot & upset the Bears and Redskins before they beat Bengals in great game with the John Taylor TD catch at last moments of this great game.

Pats vs Rams-Feb 2002-Great game and IMO a bigger upset than the Giants did vs the Pats. Birth of the team of the decade and New England and Tom Brady. Rams with Kurt Warner Issac Bruce and Marshall Faulk had aruagbly the best offense in NFL history up until that time.

Giants vs Pats(Feb 2008)Enough said lol.

Honorable Mention: Rams vs Titans(Jan 2002)The last second stop still the best defensive play in super bowl history.

WE WON!!!!!

YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHERF***ER!!!!!

Please R68, no cursing, even if it's edited. It's very disrespectful to Harry and Zach whose try to keep a clean environment.

Roslinberger, Holmes, and Polumolo are the guys of the season! Go Pittsburgh, Black and Gold

I thought last years Super Bowl was better. The Giants' upset is one for the history books. The Pittsburgh Steelers' win would be looked back in terms or the amount of Super Bowl's won.

This is coming from a non-football fan.

You got that right. After Holmes caught the TD, the turnover came, Fitzgerald was running like hell. Then, Warner commited a fumble, and done!

Not officially over. You still got the Pro Bowl.

The Pro Bowl is such a waste of time IMO. The worst all star game in all of pro sports. There hardly any serious(why hurt a star player in a stupid all star game)hits and tackles. The scores are usully very high almost like arena football or touch football games. Only good thing is that it plays a semi game in Hawaii every year and those in that state who can't afford to travel stateside for NFL games.

I think i pass on watching the pro bowl.

Just to keep people up to date, next years Pro Bowl will take place the week before the Super Bowl.

Out of all the All-Star Games that take place, I find the MLB All-Star Game the best. Last years MLB All-Star Game enjoyable except that it ran too long.

Way, way, way to long....

Archived