Astoria pics and vids I took yesterday (02/01/09)!

Thanks....I'm glad they taking over the system. I'm tired of seeing these boring subway cars!

Tell me what's wrong with that sentences you just said?because I see you're a hypocrit...I'm sorry but....you know where I'm getting at.

Tell me what's wrong with that sentences you just said?because I see you're a hypocrit...I'm sorry but....you know where I'm getting at.

Brandon you can say what you want....its my opinion and I'm very much entitle to them. 2nd you don't know which subway cars I was referring to!

Brandon you can say what you want....its my opinion and I'm very much entitle to them. 2nd you don't know which subway cars I was referring to!

It's going to be boring if the R-160 going to take over the subway system....so I guess the subway cars we have now are boring?

It's going to be boring if the R-160 going to take over the subway system....so I guess the subway cars we have now are boring?

1st of all I didn't say all subway cars was boring....I wasn't specific and I was reffering to several of them and 2nd of all if think the R-160's taking over the subway system will be boring you'll get over it

1st of all I didn't say all subway cars was boring....I wasn't specific and I was reffering to several of them and 2nd of all if think the R-160's taking over the subway system will be boring you'll get over it

I don't really care if they take over,but which subway cars are boring then?

Hey, you have gone one day after when I gone to NJ, I saw the (Q) on the extension route to Astoria. And I just wish the R-160 would get more colorful bullets, I miss those bullets. Automatic ones could be developed, :P!

I would prefer a LCD screen to where the MTA logo is now. The screen should show the bullet in its original colour. Perhaps even diamonds too.

Archived