look out the front window

bikerrich

Trains with a direct RFW: R32 R38 R40 R40M R42 R62 R62A

Trains with indirect RFW (you have to look though the T/O's cab to see it): R142 R142A R143 R160A R160B

In Train route terms, you can grab the following models on the following lines:

R32 on some (A)'s, as well as the (C)(E)(F), and some rush hour (R) Trains.

R38s: (A)(C)

R40 Slant: (A)(:)

R40M: (A)(E)

R42 : (E)(J)(Z), and possibly some rush hours ®s..

R62: (3)

R62A: (7)

I hope this helps you man;):tup:

Zach

Like most have said, getting an RFW on the mainline IRT (3) is nearly impossible, as only 2 R62As can run on it (which usually means 1 per day), and the chances of having a half-width cab on one end is slim. The R62s have one little square box very high up that is usually covered by a T/Os bag. However, the NTTs (R142s & R142As on the (2)/(4)/(5)/(6)/<6>) have a blurry RFW, I don't know if that's what you want. If it isn't, take a Flushing-bound (7) or <7> train, they always have one. That's for the A division only. The B division, you'll have just a little more luck.

Like most have said, getting an RFW on the mainline IRT (3) is nearly impossible, as only 2 R62As can run on it (which usually means 1 per day), and the chances of having a half-width cab on one end is slim. The R62s have one little square box very high up that is usually covered by a T/Os bag. However, the NTTs (R142s & R142As on the (2)/(4)/(5)/(6)/<6>) have a blurry RFW, I don't know if that's what you want. If it isn't, take a Flushing-bound (7) or <7> train, they always have one. That's for the A division only. The B division, you'll have just a little more luck.

NTT's on the (2)(4)(5)(6)<6>(E)(J)(L)(M)(N)(Q)(Z) have the fiber glass so its kind of hard to get a clear view of the tracks. He's better of with Flushing-Main Street bound R-62A (7)<7>, R-32 on the (A), (C), (F) or (R) , R-38 on the (A) or (C), R-40S on the (A) or (:), R-40M/R-42 on the (A), (E) and (R) and R-42 on the (J)

Archived