2/1/09 Pics & Vids - The Infamous (E) Train G.O

Cait Sith

Once Curtis told me about this G.O on Friday night, I just had to come out to get these shots. While on the trip, I met these two really nice MTA Train workers, Conductor and T/O that worked the (E). They were into the hobby of Railfanning and respects Railfanners. They were giving me a heads up that I was being watched @ certain stations starting @ 5th Ave - 53rd Street. Then we talked a bit about the new tech trains and when the (F) line may get R160s, and I got some details on it.....but I dont know if I should reveal any details.... :cool: :)

Pictures

DSC09724.jpg

DSC09726.jpg

DSC09729-1.jpg

DSC09731-1.jpg

DSC09733-1.jpg

DSC09747.jpg

DSC09750.jpg

DSC09756.jpg

DSC09757.jpg

DSC09760-1.jpg

The guy in this photo walking to my direction was one of the two dudes that was talking to me, great guys.

Videos

Enjoy!!

Whoa!, R160A on (E) going via the (F) to 2nd Avenue. What a sight, oops, well that's from West 4th Street downtown, right? Great videos and photographs. I hope the passengers didn't bug you too much during that G.O.

Video #1 was from 2nd ave to West 4th

The other two on-board vids were from 14th Street - 8th Ave to 2nd Ave.

Thanks Guys!

Awesome pics and videos. Great to hear that the TO and Conductor were really nice. Wonder why you were being watched, security issue?

Most like a security issue. The (E) line is one of the top lines in the system, so we can see why.

Thanks everyone!

Archived