Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brighton Local

1 Acela Shot

Not great because there was quite some distance between the Rail Line and Myself. Taken on 6-16-07, in Branford, CT.

DSCN2924.jpg

thanks. ya it was such a peaceful area to hang out in. The train doesn't even make any noise. Since the tracks are welded for miles, it runs by so smooth....:D

Great shot!

Welcome to CT;) It sure is a beautiful and peaceful place to take pictures of trains thats for sure! And in most towns you can pretty much get as close to the trains as you wish as long as your not on the tracks:p Because the police are few and far between which I say is good but also sad.

Also , there are some grade crossings in Conneticuit (New London - Pawcatuck CT/Westerly RI)

Very Fast near Westerly and Slower near New London 30 MPH :D , and the acela doesnt stop

hehe , its all good.

I hate when my batteries in my camera give out. then all the photo opportunities seem to arrive and then you miss them, which isn't cool

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.