WWF attitude era

R421969

Yeah, I definately miss the attitude era, it was the talk of the time. Then when a frined talked to me about wrestling two years ago, I told get lost man, the WWE sucks.

The other day I was thinking of all the funny times with Stone Cold Steve Austin and D Generation X. As fake as it was, it was damn funny.

I do...now WWE trying to turn it to family program....since WWE is renaming Cena two finisher movie.(stfu and the FU)Also,I miss the old ECW.

I hate John Cena with a passion. He's one of those guys who tries too hard to impress fans. He's like Vanilla Ice on steroids. Cena will never be The Rock.

Bob Backlund, Hulk Hogan(before his "Hollywood' days lol)Andre the Giant, Superfly Jimmy, Rowdy Piper, Captian Lou, Sgt. Slaughter, George the "animal " Steele and perhaps the most famous villan in pro wrestling history the "Iron Shiek' where have you gone?:)

I really hardly follow the WWE now because i don't like the strong use of sexual innuendo in the plots. Especially seeing Female Performers/Wrestlers wearing clothes that almost as reveling as the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, a bad influence to a large audience which is chlidren ages 7-17.

Give me the days where WWF oppoents would 'trash talk' to kick each other 'butts.' lol

Bob Backlund, Hulk Hogan(before his "Hollywood' days lol)Andre the Giant, Superfly Jimmy, Rowdy Piper, Captian Lou, Sgt. Slaughter, George the "animal " Steele and perhaps the most famous villan in pro wrestling history the "Iron Shiek' where have you gone?:)

OMG....I remember all of them....ah memories. The wrestler who they called "Earthquake"...what was his name?

I hate John Cena with a passion. He's one of those guys who tries too hard to impress fans. He's like Vanilla Ice on steroids. Cena will never be The Rock.

I don't care if no one uses this phrase anymore....

co-*******-sign on that......

I wadn't too big on the Rock, but to this day, I still think of John Cena as someone who gained fame for being nothing more than....

a wigger.

John Cena, and that chick "Buckwild" on those Flavor of love season(s), are in the same boat as far as I'm concerned....

Who misses the WWF attitude era???

I miss the WWF, period.

For me, it's (long past) gotten to the point that WWE isn't even entertainment anymore.... You know, you get sick & tired of seeing the same wrestlers w/ the same "grudges" year in & year out, that aren't even comical, or the least bit interesting.... For example:

The hatred Stone Cold had for Vince was entertainment (that's when the WWE officially died IMO, when Stone cold stopped wrestling)...

Now this whole thing w/ Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho, I don't know how much more of this I can take....

On another note:

Quick, name a real "tag team" left in the WWE that isn't just comprised of two people that have no real chemistry whatsoever... Can't even say the Hardy boys anymore, they're split up (and supposedly hate each other's guts now..)

Ever wonder why the WWE hasn't gotten any decent talent (I mean, those that want to become real fighters/wrestlers, etc)? They're all running off to MMA.

And rightfully so.

WCW also rocked the 90s. The NWO was more of a hardcore group than DX, as DX was mostly a joke-type group. DDP, Sting, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Chris Benoit and a few others are awesome

On another note, anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4stZ1dxy_s

that's funny..I all raise wonder if Billy Gun was gay?I think my mother had ask me this question and I couldn't really give her a answer,but I did try to ask some of my friends they he is and some said no,because he was doing for the show...

this happen this past Saturday.

I am a big fan of wrestling to this day and what you didnt see before that video started was the guy who stopped Jericho was cursing him out and blocking him from leaving the arena. That was the guy he shoved and then the female was the persons girlfriend I found it hysterical. Fans like that are who ruining it for the true fans who respect the wrestlers for what they put their bodies through.

The attitude era was the golden years of wrestling I got through my senior year of High School talking about wrestling with the teachers and dean lol.

Archived