Mega-trip tomorrow feb 6 2009.

metsfan

I am going on a massive all day transit-fanning trip tomorrow.

I am going to catch the 9:14 AM (NJT) train to newark penn from trenton. After i meet with my woman, i'm going to take PATH to WTC, take photos there, then head up to times sq on the (A) and meet a friend and take even more photos. I'll then hop the (7) out to shea to take some photos, then come back on the (7) to GCT. Take photos of GCT, then go over to NYP on the (S) then (1), take photos there, then go back to GCT and ride down to brooklyn bridge take some photos out over the water. Then i'm going if i have time to hoboken via PATH, then riding HBLR back to exchange place where i will take PATH back to nyp, (NJT) 7:26 pm train to the airport, ride the airtrain to terminal C, meet my girlfriend again if i have time, then photo at the rail station, and then hop the next express which is an hour after the one hopped from NWK, back to trenton on (NJT). At trenton i will get :septa: to levittown on the R7. I have a 2 gig card, and 2 1 gig cards, my metrocard, warm clothes, some $ for this crazyness, and a ride to and from.

Yea.

- (A)

Sounds like fun, Be safe and be careful at Hoboken don't just walk down the platforms, they can get bent out of shape very easily.

If you can try to get a shot of an ACES train along the NEC at some point! I know I will be out there doing that.

Sounds like fun, Be safe and be careful at Hoboken don't just walk down the platforms, they can get bent out of shape very easily.

If you can try to get a shot of an ACES train along the NEC at some point! I know I will be out there doing that.

I hit up hoboken most times i'm there.

ACES is possible, just need the schedule? Might catch it at trenton to nwk, or at levittown since its the same corridor.

- A

Archived