Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ballaminded

conductor exam dec 06 2008 #8094 want to know if I passed because I got 5 wrong

Well I went to the dcas website to check the answer key and out of the 75 questions I answered 5 wrong So all I want to know how this works because honestly I need a job and I want to know if I passed or failed please anyone with this answer let me know and I will appreciate it. p.s. if there is a way I can contact the mta besides email or mail please let me know that to thank you. If anyone has the answer to this question please email me at joselisvaldomunoz@hotmail.com

Yea u definitely passed..but its going to take while for them to call u. I took the conductor test in I believe Feb. 04' I recieved my official score around Feb. 05 which was a score of 94. List # in the 3000s...the list that im on doesnt end until Aug/sept 09..and like I said thats with a score of 94. Just dont want to get ur hopes up too high...thinking its going to be a fast thing it takes time