Monmouth park(A day at the races!)

NewJerseyT

This is work ive done on the monmouth raceway park area.

Coming up form Bay head to long Branch to switch trains.

Screen_364.jpg

Screen_365.jpg

Screen_366.jpg

Screen_367.jpg

Screen_368.jpg

Now the train is at long branch time to switch trains to go one more stop :blink:

Screen_369.jpg

Screen_370.jpg

Screen_371.jpg

Little ways out of long branch

Screen_372.jpg

Now with the raceway in view almost there!

Screen_373.jpg

My train enters the station and begins to unload.(please forgive the floatin people :D )

Screen_374.jpg

Off in the distance we here a horn!We take a look!

Screen_375.jpg

Its the freight train bringing food etc to the park for the day.

Screen_376.jpg

Screen_377.jpg

Screen_378.jpg

Now the freight train is entering the small spur.

Screen_379.jpg

Screen_380.jpg

Screen_381.jpg

Screen_382.jpg

Screen_383.jpg

Of course the crew is on lunch break while the train pulls in,apprently they weren't expecting it soo soon.

Screen_384.jpg

The checkpoint that alows the VIPS and the shuttle buses in to let people out at the gates/

Screen_385.jpg

One of the many employed buses used for shuttling us less fortunate people from the parking lot.

Screen_386.jpg

The police are waiting for the crowd to start driving in and yet another shuttle bus waiting for people to load up.

Screen_387.jpg

Now the freight locos runa round to the side of the rest of the consist ot await a crew change in thge mean time the crew can enjoy some nice food. :D

Screen_388.jpg

Take for example this photo:

Screen_379.jpg

The turnouts and switches need work. I'm all for out-of-shape tracks on straightaways.. but if a real engine were to go over this stand, it would cause some serious damage.

And.. I'm not most people. I know tracks aren't perfect, but they wouldn't pass inspection if they were in the state some of the turnouts in this route is.

And PLEASE do not think I am downing this route. I think it really fantastic, don't get me wrong!

Take for example this photo:

The turnouts and switches need work. I'm all for out-of-shape tracks on straightaways.. but if a real engine were to go over this stand, it would cause some serious damage.

And.. I'm not most people. I know tracks aren't perfect, but they wouldn't pass inspection if they were in the state some of the turnouts in this route is.

And PLEASE do not think I am downing this route. I think it really fantastic, don't get me wrong!

Nope non takin,I understand the turnouts are pretty blah,but I also mad most of the route when I wasn't very good so it does need to be done a little better. But your criticism is a lot better than those at auran where they pretty much just tell you how crappy it is.