Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Amtrak7

Newark, 9 months ago

Good stuff

Thanks! I got there at 10 and left at 1 on a weekend. The busiest section of the NEC!

Cool shots!

Thanks!

Nice shots!

Thanks!

Only if he wants to be hassled by police, It can be done but you have to be very discrete in what your doing or ask the NJT cops if its alright first. I asked and this was the result:

http://kaback9.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1444668

The time before getting this shot I did not ask and well lets just say I had some problems.

Weird, i'm there all the time around then and never ever have an issue and i'm not just around the platforms i'm all over the station. Morning, evening.... Never once had an issue. :eek:

- A

What kind of camera are you shooting with? A DSLR or a little digital camera? That can make all the difference.

Not a SLR, but i use both a higher end P&S and a smaller compact one.

- A

I have a hybrid that takes some of the best features of an SLR and combines them with a P&S for a digital camera that never causes any problems its my SLR that gets me in trouble. I stopped carrying it recently, and have not had any problems, but it is always nice to ask before pulling out the camera in a potentially risky area to be shooting.