Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the 2004 test I got a 98.571 and was list number 310. I started exactly 1 year and 10 months after I took the test, so that should gve you somewhat of an idea. This test though they gave the results 3 months sooner, so you may even get called up 10 months from now. It all depends on Transits needs, such as conductors promoting to different positions, and conductors retiring.

your already a conductor? i'm sorry i dont know your story if your not anymore.

So for list #200 Im looking for next Oct. or Nov. 2010

There is no set time frame, it all depends on the needs of the MTA to hire more conductors. So don't lock yourself down to a certain time, otherwise you will only get anxious, angry and disappointed when that time passes by and you haven't been called.

Then don't say "I bet" you only do that when you are sure, because who bets on something they aren't sure about. We should play some poker. ;);)

People that play the lottery. If it's a sure thing, that would be a purchase. Betting can be wrong. Now if I said I purchase that you will be called up by the summer, then you have something.:eek:

Hi, my name is Kevin. I scored 94.666 and my list # is 2573. I thought it was good until I read this thread. lol!

There are just so many people that take these city tests, you have to have as close to a perfect score as possible to have a realistic chance of getting in. That's why I always laugh at the guys that finish the test really fast and leave without checking their answers. I'm sure they think because they finished first, they were the smartest ones in the room.

There are just so many people that take these city tests, you have to have as close to a perfect score as possible to have a realistic chance of getting in. That's why I always laugh at the guys that finish the test really fast and leave without checking their answers. I'm sure they think because they finished first, they were the smartest ones in the room.

believe me i wanted to leave outta there as fast as i could with those tiny seats and desk, i was crooked by the time i got outta there, but i know what you mean.

Hi, my name is Kevin. I scored 94.666 and my list # is 2573. I thought it was good until I read this thread. lol!

hey dont knock that score just yet. you're close but you may get a call towards the end. just sit tight and maybe you'll get it, if not, take every other TA test you can to get your foot in the door, and by all means don't "assume" you're getting the call just keep doing something else and collecting that paycheck and be pleasantly surprised if/when you hear back from TA

In 1977 I scored an 88 and my list number was 6,637 and I was called in April of 1981. I was living in LA at the time and caught the first plane back and was in the next class.

The point of all this, just hang in thier. It's a waiting game. Good luck to all of you.

In 1977 I scored an 88 and my list number was 6,637 and I was called in April of 1981. I was living in LA at the time and caught the first plane back and was in the next class.

The point of all this, just hang in thier. It's a waiting game. Good luck to all of you.

Damn. I think you are the only one here that has me beat. The earliest I took the conductor test was 1993.

thats a good score and a good list #

anyone that scored a 96 or above has a very good chance of getting called. People that scored 94.6 some will get in some will not it depends if you are on the top or the bottom of that 94.6 list . People from the 04 exam with scores of 94.3 got called if they were towards the top of that list of people that scored 94.3. List # is crucial

Archived