Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh I am so angry at myself.

I can't believe the difference between one question will probably mean I will have to wait at least an extra year.

If only I wasn't sedated on Sudafed the day of that test... darn sinus infection. :(

Yeah That's how I felt with the train operator test. I changed one answer which I initially had correct, so instead of getting them all right, I got 1 worng. That could mean months of extra waiting.

You know ironically enough the only questions I got wrong were pretty much some of the landmark questions. I got home and checked the ones I was unsure and pretty much kicked myself for it, this is what I get for not getting out much now an extra year or so of waiting. Then again if I had any clue of what was actually going to be on the test in the first place I could have looked up the landmarks beforehand.

I think the same applied for the T/O test I took but there were a couple of questions there that were a little tricky besides that but not overly it did seem slightly harder though than the O/C test.

So it's pretty much like the MNRR and LIRR then. All about knowing someone on the inside that can push your resume through.

I don't much about it exept that's it not civil service. I have heard it is very difficult to get in without a hook but I don't know that for sure.

I wonder how many peeps took the train op test, I got 5 wrong I can imagine what list # I will get, comparing it to the way the scores and list # are going for 8094

You will be fine in the long run. Take conductor when you are called and take the promotional test if you don't get called from the T/O list. No matter what you get on the promotinal as long as you pass and have a good work record you will before the open competitive T/O's from the next round of exams anyway...it's all about getting in then you can promote to your heart's content

You will be fine in the long run. Take conductor when you are called and take the promotional test if you don't get called from the T/O list. No matter what you get on the promotinal as long as you pass and have a good work record you will before the open competitive T/O's from the next round of exams anyway...it's all about getting in then you can promote to your heart's content

Grassy Ass :tup:

Archived