Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if they call list numbers up to 3000+ from the time the list is established till it expires how many people do they roughly call at one time? i know there's nothing that can the predict how many people they're gonna call for 8094, but does anyone know how many people they called at a time from the last test?

8094 score: 100

8094 list #: 101

no but he asked it in the right way. he probably DID use the search button because he said he knows there's no set amount (which you all have said billions of times) but that he wanted to know how many they called from the LAST list. this is information that i believe should be published in the Chief, unfortunately they dont. the only way you can find out is if you took that test and call DCAS to see what number they're up to. and if you wanted to know how many are going every month then you should have called DCAS every month. you got a good list number anyway dude, you're gonna be in almost as soon as the promotional list is done with a list # of 101.

no but he asked it in the right way. he probably DID use the search button because he said he knows there's no set amount (which you all have said billions of times) but that he wanted to know how many they called from the LAST list. this is information that i believe should be published in the Chief, unfortunately they dont. the only way you can find out is if you took that test and call DCAS to see what number they're up to. and if you wanted to know how many are going every month then you should have called DCAS every month. you got a good list number anyway dude, you're gonna be in almost as soon as the promotional list is done with a list # of 101.
That is not what he asked, read it again "but does anyone know how many people they called at a time from the last test?

" keywords are "called at a time".

That is not what he asked, read it again "but does anyone know how many people they called at a time from the last test?

" keywords are "called at a time".

yea u def. misunderstood my question....all i wanted to know was roughly how many people got called at a time from the test before 8094. ex. 200 people at a time...300 people at a time.

Archived