Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought the chief today also and theres people on thier with a top score of 119.66 with a vps next to thier name, what does vps mean? whatever the case may be its not fair to others who scored 100 and not aware of any other ways to score higher.

did you score a 100? if not, dont stress it. there are lots of programs out there that can give extra points.

I bought the chief today also and theres people on thier with a top score of 119.66 with a vps next to thier name, what does vps mean? whatever the case may be its not fair to others who scored 100 and not aware of any other ways to score higher.

Well they did fight for us and the US. It's only fair, wouldn't you agree Dan?

Well they did fight for us and the US. It's only fair, wouldn't you agree Dan?

oh I didnt know what vps meant, if its veterans then by all means no prob at all.......:tup:

did you score a 100? if not, dont stress it. there are lots of programs out there that can give extra points.

yea 10-4 i got a hundy

wait. so you get points just because your parent or sibling works there?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :mad: :tdown:

No.

LEGACY CREDIT (FOR OPEN-COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS ONLY):

Ten points will be added to the open-competitive exam score of a candidate who qualifies for Parent or Sibling Legacy

Credit.

1. For Parent Legacy Credit:

A candidate shall qualify for Parent Legacy Credit if his or her parent was killed in the line of duty as a firefighter

or police officer in the service of New York City.

2. For Sibling Legacy Credit:

A candidate shall qualify for Sibling Legacy Credit if his or her sibling was killed in the line of duty as a

firefighter or police officer in the service of New York City as a result of the September 11, 2001 World Trade

Center attack, or as a result of the rescue effort that took place in response of the attack.

This applies for all civil service exams.

Wow that puts it in perspective and it's earned by those that had to go through it. That's 10 points on exam I'd rather NOT have if you know what I mean...

Yup. Same with the Veterans credit. That is why I'm fine with both Veterans Credit and Legacy Credit for parents/siblings.

Does anyone know what the starting pay is and top pay is for conductor? Thx:)

THE SALARY: The current minimum salary is $17.4975 per hour for a 40-hour week with increments to $24.9950 after three years. This rate is subject to change. In addition, you will receive night and weekend differentials, paid holidays, vacations and sick leave, a comprehensive health plan and a pension plan.

Archived