Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

Once I begin working a real city job, I'm leaving these forums for good. I would not want to come back and discuss my job with a bunch of little kids...

I've worked for the City for over two years, and I've met only a handful of blue-collar co-workers who consider what they have as a "real job." If you think the people on here are a bunch of little kids, you're in for a real shock if you head to an NYC union shop.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone, being someone whos 32 now and has applied for C/R now 3 times, ive learned that patience is the key, patience and not putting all of your eggs in one basket. I have a friend who works for PATH and he tried for almost 20 ears to get in. he did eventually (he does turnstile maintenance now, started as track worker). untill that day came, he did other jobs. I got into body piercing 8 years ago. i may be doing this another 4, i may get another job. But no matter what, ima keep taking tests if needed. and so far during that time, ive had many different type of jobs. Theres no shame in an honest days work. whether its at McD's or shining shoes, we all gotta pay the bills. i understand some here feel having hope may be a downside with today's economy and the budget cuts the MTA wants. But have hope in one thing, there will be other tests! take them. even if its not C/R. Just to get your "foot in the door" if anything.

You took what I said and turned it into something that I didn't intend it to be. With the exception of the employees there are a lot of kids on here from 13-16 who think they know it all. Trust me, I've met a lot of them and seen a lot over the years when I first got into the whole scene. Majority of them are scary, weird, and just disgusting. HOWEVER, not all of them are. Don't get me wrong. When I said real city job, I ment a real job, not just working in a Mc donalds for example.

Hey wait a minute. What is wrong with McDonald's? It's fine Irish dining. The funny thing is, you talk about those scary kids like you are one of them, or one of those creepy old guys that hangs out with them. Please don't tell us any more. WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

well at least i got sumthing i work for access a ride for now until the mta calls me i drive into the city oh man it`s hard in the begining for me because that`s were i`m at now at least a gps helps but the city forget it it`s hard but i take my time to be safe if i`m late oh well safety 1st if i did a fixed route every day to the city then i don`t mind because i got a bus stop to pull in and drop off or pick up access a ride it`s like a challenge one day go here at this place and one day go to that place at least it`s good place to start and get my driving experence of the city.

I remember I was riding back home coming from a friends house one day and I happened to be on the N on a 160, and this heavy set black kid gets on the train with a camcorder talking very loud about how he loves the 160s with some other wierd looking kid. Before I had time to react the whole train car was over come by this odor that smelled like pure fish. I almost passed out from the smell and had to switch cars. I think the train crew prolly ended up isolating that car somewhere down the trip. Thats how bad it was.

Wow you sound like a real scumbag, and a racist. Why did you have a need the bring up the kid's race? You may think the kid was pathetic, and indeed it sounds as if he has some serious problems, but you are much more pathetic than he, that you need to come here to belittle someone as if you are something good, especially without said person having any chance to defend himself. Dude you are pathetic. I'm surprised you have a friend from whose house you would have been leaving. Try smelling yourself. You probably stink too. As a "person" you definitely stink.

Rutgers

if you look at the chief listing of scores for exam 8094 it says dcas has made public or in other words published the list for that exam . This does not mean it's established

it just means it has been made public .

In other words, they have not started hiring from the o/c list yet, which means the clock hasn't started yet since it only starts when they start hiring from it, which means the 4 years has not yet begun on the O/C list, so stop asking about it already. It's getting annoying. If you read earlier posts, this issue has been addressed multiple times. There is no need to keep asking an already answered question.

Rutgers

if you look at the chief listing of scores for exam 8094 it says dcas has made public or in other words published the list for that exam . This does not mean it's established

it just means it has been made public .

In other words, they have not started hiring from the o/c list yet, which means the clock hasn't started yet since it only starts when they start hiring from it, which means the 4 years has not yet begun on the O/C list, so stop asking about it already. It's getting annoying. If you read earlier posts, this issue has been addressed multiple times. There is no need to keep asking an already answered question.

OK... whatever... who cares... this issue is dead at this point... Crane, please stop acting like such an elitist... all of your posts have a condescending tone to them... You're no better than anyone else here.

I remember I was riding back home coming from a friends house one day and I happened to be on the N on a 160, and this heavy set black kid gets on the train with a camcorder talking very loud about how he loves the 160s with some other wierd looking kid. Before I had time to react the whole train car was over come by this odor that smelled like pure fish. I almost passed out from the smell and had to switch cars. I think the train crew prolly ended up isolating that car somewhere down the trip. Thats how bad it was.

Heh, I know EXACTLY who your talking about. He's a big time foamer.

OK... whatever... who cares... this issue is dead at this point... Crane, please stop acting like such an elitist... all of your posts have a condescending tone to them... You're no better than anyone else here.

The question has been answered about 4 times already in this thread alone, and you are still asking it. That does not make me an elitist, it makes me literate.

Oh cry me a river. I bet if I said hes white there would of not been a problem. I gave a brief desription of what the person looked like, and he was indeed BLACK. If he was white, I would of said a white kid. How am I being racist you stupid ass? Good, you think I'm pathetic, thanks dude I'm going to go to bed now and cry myself to sleep. And I smell great, by the way. " I'm surprised you have a friend from whose house you would have been leaving." What does this mean? Who said the kid was pathetic? I don't know him. Im stating the facts of an incident that I found halirous. You don't like it thats not my problem.

I would say you just proved my point. You would have made an excellent Nazi. You really are a loser chrystie. The fact you need to come on here to belittle someone with obvious problems that can't defend himself, so you can feel better about your pathetic loser of a life. I bet in the playgrounds growing up, (wait you never grew up. You're a ridiculously obnoxous immature little turd) if a bunch of kids ganged up on 1 kid, you would join them. Pathetic idiot.

The question has been answered about 4 times already in this thread alone, and you are still asking it. That does not make me an elitist, it makes me literate.

What question? And why are you still fixated on that? Most of your posts are centered on insulting - or trying to insult - other members of the forums. Rarely, if at all, have you posted anything informationally-relevant about any topic whatsoever. You especially love to linger in this thread, and you spend more time and effort talking about everyone else and what they have to say and who they are. If you know so much, then please make some accurate statements and leave all of the other crapola alone. Instead, you're producing much of that crapola. If you don't care for something, avoid it. When you go to a restaurant, do you purchase and eat food that you like, or do you buy foods that you don't like and sit there and complain? On top of that, you're slinging insults from a keyboard. Fonts and avatars - that's all that most of the members here will ever be to most of us. That's not an insult, but I, for one, will just never meet and speak in person with the members of this site for a number of non-demeaning reasons.

Just grow the hell up.

I would say you just proved my point. You would have made an excellent Nazi. You really are a loser chrystie. The fact you need to come on here to belittle someone with obvious problems that can't defend himself, so you can feel better about your pathetic loser of a life. I bet in the playgrounds growing up, (wait you never grew up. You're a ridiculously obnoxous immature little turd) if a bunch of kids ganged up on 1 kid, you would join them. Pathetic idiot.

Your a F'n big mouth Punk. If you have a problem with me you racist wanna be scumbag, send me a private message and I can take care of you. Your a big dope who try's to act like you know what your talking about on here. Don't go on other sections on here dig up old shit just to get your little 2 cents in about me. Go F yourself

Wow you sound like a real scumbag, and a racist. Why did you have a need the bring up the kid's race? You may think the kid was pathetic, and indeed it sounds as if he has some serious problems, but you are much more pathetic than he, that you need to come here to belittle someone as if you are something good, especially without said person having any chance to defend himself. Dude you are pathetic. I'm surprised you have a friend from whose house you would have been leaving. Try smelling yourself. You probably stink too. As a "person" you definitely stink.

What a dope. Just instigating problems.

Your a weirdo

How long ago was this?

Now I am not going to start an argument, but why try to virtually destroy this thread?

Heh, I know EXACTLY who your talking about. He's a big time foamer.

Who is that?

If they plan to hire accord to the rates predicted here, I guess us in the 400-500 list range are looking somewhere around 2013/14? 2015? Hell, will they even reach such figures? Hopefully so...

Yuck.

So being in the 1,000's, I should forget about being hired, right? Oh well, at least I have a job.

The more you all argue, the more it makes NYCTF looks bad as it is now.

So we should stop!

Thank you, I thought I was the only one.

Oh cry me a river. I bet if I said hes white there would of not been a problem. I gave a brief desription of what the person looked like, and he was indeed BLACK. If he was white, I would of said a white kid. How am I being racist you stupid ass? Good, you think I'm pathetic, thanks dude I'm going to go to bed now and cry myself to sleep. And I smell great, by the way. " I'm surprised you have a friend from whose house you would have been leaving." What does this mean? Who said the kid was pathetic? I don't know him. Im stating the facts of an incident that I found halirous. You don't like it thats not my problem.

Thanks bro!!!! :tup:

What question? And why are you still fixated on that? Most of your posts are centered on insulting - or trying to insult - other members of the forums. Rarely, if at all, have you posted anything informationally-relevant about any topic whatsoever. You especially love to linger in this thread, and you spend more time and effort talking about everyone else and what they have to say and who they are. If you know so much, then please make some accurate statements and leave all of the other crapola alone. Instead, you're producing much of that crapola. If you don't care for something, avoid it. When you go to a restaurant, do you purchase and eat food that you like, or do you buy foods that you don't like and sit there and complain? On top of that, you're slinging insults from a keyboard. Fonts and avatars - that's all that most of the members here will ever be to most of us. That's not an insult, but I, for one, will just never meet and speak in person with the members of this site for a number of non-demeaning reasons.

Just grow the hell up.

Your a F'n big mouth Punk. If you have a problem with me you racist wanna be scumbag, send me a private message and I can take care of you. Your a big dope who try's to act like you know what your talking about on here. Don't go on other sections on here dig up old shit just to get your little 2 cents in about me. Go F yourself

What a dope. Just instigating problems.

Your a weirdo

Archived