Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is going to be a C/R soon thats means he be in one of the first 4 O/C classes.

How soon is "soon" for someone who scored around his number? Just want to get an idea because I already started the process with a city agency and if it takes too long, I'll stay with my current agency then switch to the TA when the time comes instead of stopping the process and waiting for the call.

How soon is "soon" for someone who scored around his number? Just want to get an idea because I already started the process with a city agency and if it takes too long, I'll stay with my current agency then switch to the TA when the time comes instead of stopping the process and waiting for the call.
Well remember, promotionals get first call and that list is fully exhausted before they call from the O/C classes.

Yeah Promotional take about 1 Year or less. The weed out a few based on sick time and disapline

Oh wow nice. If you message me I'll share my list number but for O/C let's just say I'm between 80 and 100 :)

That's good news and If IIRC they retired the old C/R list at the end of July right? So maybe it won't be so long... :)

Oh wow nice. If you message me I'll share my list number but for O/C let's just say I'm between 80 and 100 :)

That's good news and If IIRC they retired the old C/R list at the end of July right? So maybe it won't be so long... :)

I'll give you a $100 bucks for your list number. :cool::)

Just hang in there Igor.:tup: You make it sound like you fail the exam. Something will turn out real soon.

That list number is the same as failing the exam. Igor needs back up plans and hopefully he took the T/O test.

on the other hand i think they will call me but i didn`t take the train oparator test because i didn`t have enuff qualifacations but i`m gonna look into takeing sumthing with mabstoa and mta bus

this is what i`m planing on to file for

November 4 – November 24, 2009

MaBSTOA and MTA Bus - Cleaner/Helper #3001 exam

January 6 – February 23, 2010

MaBSTOA and MTA Bus - Bus Operator #3003 exam

this is were i`m at

8094 # 8,185 14,848 people took it train conductor

8006 # 3,514 3,758 people took it bus driver

2901 # 1,894 mabstoa for buses

Jah is right. This is just as bad as failing . Igor you are still young just prepare for the next exam. I scored a 91 on the last exam then I came back and scored a 96 on this one so dont give up!

to be honest with you primomjr78 i will keep trying i just want a decsent job at my age now if i can so i can help my parents out the reason y i`m saying it is if i start young i can move up if i want 2 and i do i just want 2 start making money now if i can i`m sick of dead end jobs i didn`t go 2 college after high school i went lincoln tech 2 work on cars then i didn`t wanna do it any more so i figured with just my trade school deploma and high school i can get a city job with it

Hey

Jkid looks great !!! You will probaly get called in 18 months give or take

That's a very good list # good going

I really hope so !! After not getting called the last C/R exam I was kinda down. I was crossing my fingers listening to that automated system praying she was going to say something low ! Lmao ! I didnt wanna go through what I went through with the last exam.

Archived