Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

Oh wow nice. If you message me I'll share my list number but for O/C let's just say I'm between 80 and 100 :)

That's good news and If IIRC they retired the old C/R list at the end of July right? So maybe it won't be so long... :)

Hey, nice job SubwayGuy and Y2. I won't be too far behind you, SubwayGuy ... My number is between 115 and 135. This might be sooner than I thought. :cool:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on the other hand i think they will call me but i didn`t take the train oparator test because i didn`t have enuff qualifacations but i`m gonna look into takeing sumthing with mabstoa and mta bus

this is what i`m planing on to file for

November 4 – November 24, 2009

MaBSTOA and MTA Bus - Cleaner/Helper #3001 exam

January 6 – February 23, 2010

MaBSTOA and MTA Bus - Bus Operator #3003 exam

this is were i`m at

8094 # 8,185 14,848 people took it train conductor

8006 # 3,514 3,758 people took it bus driver

2901 # 1,894 mabstoa for buses

Your young man!!! Just keep trying it's not the end of the world. While you wait UPS is hiring drivers. Just go to http://WWW.UPS.COM and go to careers.

Hey, nice job SubwayGuy and Y2. I won't be too far behind you, SubwayGuy ... My number is between 115 and 135. This might be sooner than I thought. :cool:

Hey well done :) I'll see YOU in schoolcar (that actually might happen! LOL!)

Dan...if I didn't post it before...good job on a great score as well.

JFK

what was your list # for the 2004 exam? You should be working for NYC Transit if you only got 2 wrong. They must have skipped you .

Hey

does anyone know how many people are on the promotional list for conductor ? I understand this must be exhausted first before the OC list. Do they both get established at the same time?

From my understanding. Their list gets exhausted first..and then ours. Not positive about that tho so dont quote me lol

That's correct. THe promotional list gets exhausted (everyone that passed called) before they start hiring off the Open competitive.

That's why someone might have told you to take all open competitive tests no matter what! Once you get in its easier to move around than hand pick your job as an O/C

Yea I know. Im keeping my fingers crossed for this list

I know I got 2 wrong on the last CR exam.I hope I get called this time.I'm still waiting from the 2004 exam.(1)(9)(A)(C)

That list has expired ! It expired earlier this month. I just missed being called off that list myself. Good thing u backed urself up like I and some other folks did by taking the last exam in Dec. Hopefully things will be a little better for us this time

I know I got 2 wrong on the last CR exam.I hope I get called this time.I'm still waiting from the 2004 exam.(1)(9)(A)(C)

How many you got wrong doesn't mean anything what was your list number? Sounds like you got skipped or didn't show up when called.

I think it was 3 years the test i took was in feburary 2004 and they called my nov 2007 and i started jan 2008. I love the job its ood when i hear the old timers get mad or upset at the job. The only thing i dont like is when ppl ask dumb questions like is this a 6 train( some ppl really do not look at the number on the train) I took some kids to south ferry once and they thought it was a 3 and i was like you guys didnt notice the big red (1) on the train, or what's the next stop when you can just listen to the automated annoucement before you ask me.

Top 100 baby Wooooo! with any luck I'll be seeing you all soon...

Congratulations subway guy. We may end up being in the same class. There must have been a ton of veteran credits because I just called. I got a 100 and filed the first day. My list # is 122 out of 18,848. Do the veteran's credit guys who get every question right get a 105 score? Hopefully I get to be in the first class. Maybe if they established the list 9 months after giving the exam instead of 12 like the last one, that means they will start hiring 3 months sooner as well. We would probably get the call up in 6 or 7 months from now. When I took the conductor test in Feb '04 I got 2 wrong with a score of 98.576, and list number of 310, and was called up a year and 10 months after I took the test.

You were supposed to get a letter to come in for a possible permanent position with transit. If you didn't get it, either you moved since the exam and did not give your new address, or it got lost in the mail. That's sucks man. Sorry to hear you get screwed by it.

Archived