JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok guys heres my info

List # 1241

Score 97.333

How does it look for me???

You will probably be called up about a year and a half to two from now. They usually call up about 60 at a time for a class, and they usually aren't 60 consecutive list numbers since some people don't pass the drug test, no longer want the job, etc.

I just checked Dcas for the bus operator 8006 exam and it said the list was established the same day as the conductor. August 12th 2009. I also checked for conductor and it said the list was published, but not yet established. They also had no expiration date for the conductor test, but they did for bus operator.

You will probably be called up about a year and a half to two from now. They usually call up about 60 at a time for a class, and they usually aren't 60 consecutive list numbers since some people don't pass the drug test, no longer want the job, etc.

Crossing the fingers. :P

Hey Everyone

The list won't be established for a while for conductor. The promotional list was established so they wil call from there. Once that list is exhausted then the OC list for conductor will be established figure at least a year and a half for it to be established.

Hey Everyone

The list won't be established for a while for conductor. The promotional list was established so they wil call from there. Once that list is exhausted then the OC list for conductor will be established figure at least a year and a half for it to be established.

I highly doubt it will be a year and half. Who told you that? It shouldn't be more than 6 months if that much. The promotional conductor list had a lot less people taking it. There aren't that many positions where conductor is a promotion. The one position I am sure of where conductor is a promotion is cleaner.

According to a poster in subchat the promtional list has 475 people on the list. The C/R promotional is available to those permanently (not provisionally) employed in or appears on a Preferred List for the title of Railroad Track Cleaner, Cleaner (Transit Authority), Station Agent, Transit Property Protection Agent, or Collecting Agent; or is employed as a Labor Class Transit Cleaner or Transit Track Cleaner.

According to a poster in subchat the promtional list has 475 people on the list. The C/R promotional is available to those permanently (not provisionally) employed in or appears on a Preferred List for the title of Railroad Track Cleaner, Cleaner (Transit Authority), Station Agent, Transit Property Protection Agent, or Collecting Agent; or is employed as a Labor Class Transit Cleaner or Transit Track Cleaner.

I remember a station agent and a transit property protection agent that got called up from open competative conductor. Maybe they were given the wrong information and ended up taking the open competative in error, or possibly they were still on probabtion when the promotional came up. 475 people on the promtional is nothing. If that 475 is true, and if lets say each class is 60 people and they all take the promotion, that would only be 8 classes. They could have that done by the end of the year, or by about February at the latest. Some of the promotions may not want the job during school car, and go back to their old positions, and some may just want a break and take school car, then go back to there old position. I would bet good money that the first 60 people on the open competative list for conductor get called up no later than April. No way will it be a year and a half.

I remember a station agent and a transit property protection agent that got called up from open competative conductor. Maybe they were given the wrong information and ended up taking the open competative in error, or possibly they were still on probabtion when the promotional came up. 475 people on the promtional is nothing. If that 475 is true, and if lets say each class is 60 people and they all take the promotion, that would only be 8 classes. They could have that done by the end of the year, or by about February at the latest. Some of the promotions may not want the job during school car, and go back to their old positions, and some may just want a break and take school car, then go back to there old position. I would bet good money that the first 60 people on the open competative list for conductor get called up no later than April. No way will it be a year and a half.

Well according to the Promotional C/R NOE those are the titles that qualify.

Hey

I hope you are right it would be great for us. The last CR list took a year and a half to be established so thats why I said a year and a half. The lady I spoke to at NYC Transit also said about a year and a half .

Are you sure it wasn't a year and a half after the test was given? February

'04 (when the last test was given) to August 2005 (when the list was established) was 1 year and 6 months. You may have either misheard them, or they gave you the wrong information. 1 year and a half from the December '08 is June 2010. The difference this time is that the results were sent out 3 months earlier than the 2004 test, so that may mean that instead of June 2010, it will mean that they start hiring around March 2010. When I got called up from the 2004 test, I got called up 1 year and 10 months later. I was 310 on the list. The first class if I remember right was called up 1 year and 8 months or so I think. I can't see them establishing the list this month and not begin hiring from it a year and a half from now when there are supposedly only 475 people on the promotional conductors list.

Hey, I finally got my letter responding to my score of teh C/R exam.

But im confused on whether I passed or Not.

It says I got an 82.666% for Avrage with an H. Does this mean I passed? Whats the lowest grade for passing 65%?

Just curious tho..

Yes I read the back about H about Written/Test final Average. But nothin on what an 82% or around means. Thanks! :P

Hey, I finally got my letter responding to my score of teh C/R exam.

But im confused on whether I passed or Not.

It says I got an 82.666% for Avrage with an H. Does this mean I passed? Whats the lowest grade for passing 65%?

Just curious tho..

Yes I read the back about H about Written/Test final Average. But nothin on what an 82% or around means. Thanks! :P

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but you probably wont get called back with a score that low.

Mark

yes you passed but unfortunately that score means you got a high list # so this means you will not be called for a position. Passing score is 70 but because the competition is very high you need to score around 94 or higher to get a good list # . sorry but retake it in 2012 and study some guides to assist you. all the best I scored a 91 on the 04 test I didnt get called and I retook it in 08 and I scored a 96.

Archived