Bus Operator says Hello!

BusOperator11

Hello everyone!

My name is Dylan and I'm a bus operator out of Casey Stengel Depot. I often drive the X51 and I've operated the Vikings many times. I still like driving the Orion Vs.

I'm glad I've found this website where I will be able to share my resources with other transit fans!

Signed,

Bus Operator :cool:

Hello everyone!

My name is Dylan and I'm a bus operator out of Casey Stengel Depot. I often drive the X51 and I've operated the Vikings many times. I still like driving the Orion Vs.

I'm glad I've found this website where I will be able to share my resources with other transit fans!

Signed,

Bus Operator :cool:

Welcome aboard!

I still never got a chance to ride the Vikings.

I want to catch it from first stop in Queens or Midtown.

Do you also do pre-Holiday run also?

Regarding the posts about the Vikings:

I no longer drive the Vikings, I did some runs back in 2004-5. I'm now a local driver operating the Q28. For the Vikings, your best bet is to catch it during the peak rush hours. From what I've seen, there's a better chance to catch it during the PM rush hours.

The Vikings are really nice buses. Haven't driven a Commuter Coach in a long time.

Regarding the posts about the Vikings:

I no longer drive the Vikings, I did some runs back in 2004-5. I'm now a local driver operating the Q28. For the Vikings, your best bet is to catch it during the peak rush hours. From what I've seen, there's a better chance to catch it during the PM rush hours.

The Vikings are really nice buses. Haven't driven a Commuter Coach in a long time.

Oh cool, thanks for the info. I used to take the Q28 a lot before it was all hybrids but now I'm stuck taking the Q31 every day.

Archived