nyc bus depot

kngmn

which bus depot were supposed to be shut down this year.

and get rebuilded.

will 126 street depot or jamica depot supposed to be shut down the march of 2009 or decmember 2009.

no word of about charleston depot that supposed to be open

april 2009.?

i would say 126 street depot should be shut down

due to roof ceiling crack up.

if jamaica depot were shut down this year:

where will #4900 series of nova bus where will go to and which depot.

will it be Queens Village depot?

:(

126th Street is falling into disrepair. Once MCH reopens, 126th Street's routes will go to Amsterdam except for the M15. From my understanding, once 126th Street is shut down for rehabilitation, the M15 would be split with MJQ and OHS.

Bad news . So then Amsterdam is gonna stick. Is the M116/15 the only one serving 126?

Guest Charles

Wait..

so will the Mother Clara Hale and Amsterdam Depots BOTH continue to be Bronx division Headquarters?

They still have space at the 100 St Depot? I hardly doubt that...I've passed by it quite a few times

Wait..

so will the Mother Clara Hale and Amsterdam Depots BOTH continue to be Bronx division Headquarters?

They still have space at the 100 St Depot? I hardly doubt that...I've passed by it quite a few times

Yes they are apart of the Bronx but are in Manhattans northern section, thats how MaBSTOA has it set up, dunno why. I would imagine to see a Manhattan Division in the Bronx =X

Was Walnut Depo a Bronx Division or Manhattan Division? Seeing that it was in the Bronx, but dunno much

@Charles that question on corn oil, is that your sig or a real ques =\?

Yes they are apart of the Bronx but are in Manhattans northern section, thats how MaBSTOA has it set up, dunno why. I would imagine to see a Manhattan Division in the Bronx =X

Was Walnut Depo a Bronx Division or Manhattan Division? Seeing that it was in the Bronx, but dunno much

@Charles that question on corn oil, is that your sig or a real ques =\?

Walnut=Manhattan, replaced by Michael J. Quill. Actually moved from the Bronx to Manhattan.

This is why I believe the 126 St Depot should be shut down, but rather renovated. Point is, You have the M15. Too many buses to relocate. If it goes to 100 St, there'll be a lot of crowding. We all know the dismal shape of the Bronx depots with the Artics. MJQ is on the West Side; too far away.

Also, you still have the RTSs to take care of.

126 St is the only depot that serves the Upper East Side/East Harlem community with space to spare! It is where all the extra artics go. Without 126 St, there would be no artics on the M79 and M31. Think of how crowded the Manhattan Division would get w/o 126 Street.

well the M116 and 15 needs to go some where, and what about the current bises at amsderdam, that would mean that the M18 would go back to MV? While M1 and M7 heads to Clara?

Geez this is gonna be a lot of work for MaBSTOA...

WHat I would do is transfer the M101 to Amsderdam as its the closet depo, while The M15/116 can use 100th depo with out the need of traveling to far just for getting to a depo. And maybe have the M102 head back to Clara..

This is why I believe the 126 St Depot should be shut down, but rather renovated. Point is, You have the M15. Too many buses to relocate. If it goes to 100 St, there'll be a lot of crowding. We all know the dismal shape of the Bronx depots with the Artics. MJQ is on the West Side; too far away.

Also, you still have the RTSs to take care of.

126 St is the only depot that serves the Upper East Side/East Harlem community with space to spare! It is where all the extra artics go. Without 126 St, there would be no artics on the M79 and M31. Think of how crowded the Manhattan Division would get w/o 126 Street.

the m79 is from quill it will always have artics on it. the m31 will have have 1 or 2 artics on it because when the drivers are pullng out a bus from the depot there is no rts available so the yard dispatcher gives them an artic

Walnut=Manhattan, replaced by Michael J. Quill. Actually moved from the Bronx to Manhattan.

WAIT! Walnut Bus Depot was part of the Manhattan Division? Not according to the depot stickers that I've seen. It had the Bronx Division. From my understanding, it was Walnut replaced by Amsterdam becoming a Bronx Division depot and MJQ replacing 100th St in 2000.

Archived